I had just establish myself and this boy that we were "talking" and than I go and flirt with his boy when intoxicated. Help I need somebody! #beatles?

I had just establish myself and this boy that we were "talking" and than I go and flirt with his boy when being intoxicated. The next morning he was willing to speak about it but I dealt with it like it was no big deal, he kept ranting about it after I had apologized (I know it's not enough) but i got mad and clicked on him. After that he called and called I wouldn't pick up. The next day I called him while he was at the bar i asked him if he was busy since he said that he was at this bar. I said "okay I'll let you go" and clicked when he said he wasn't busy. Meaning he probably didn't mind speaking about it. But I was dumb and clueless and I haven't spoken to him since than. Weeks had past and I decided to text and call him but I guess it was too late bc he didn't respond at all. In one of my texts messages I said if he didn't want nothing to do with me that it be nice if he replied with a blank text to confirm to me that he didn't want nothing to do with me. *no reply* I know the answer I guess I just wanted to hear it. I had fucked up before and I know he prob got tired of my shit as he had warned me that if I didn't change that would be it. That words and being sorry wouldn't be enough. And now it got me thinking ivjust wanna hear that he doesn't want nothing to do with me than not knowing. I don't know I need help?

What Guys Said 1

• Just promise you will never have children. Get on and stay on birth control and always use condoms.. k?

What Girls Said 0