Do girls like being asked to do things out of the blue and short notice?

Really want to see this girl that I've just started talking to but she's always busy so we can't go on an actual date. I think she might be free to just go get food somewhere at like subway or something. If I just asked her now if she wanted to get subway for dinner if she hasn't eaten yet would that be annoying or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• English background. no, in general. French.. yes, in general... every culture is different in this regard.
    US women are mostly English in their cultural background, so it's always the same old rules.. just the opposite of their self-image as free spirits!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't. when guys do that I think they don't have much respect for my time and are just calling me out of convenience. not all guys mean it that way, but the ones who have ruin it for those with good intentions

• No of course not thats so sweet I wish my crush just said that too me but it turns out he's a bit of a wimpy baby :(( Don't be scared it's not annoying I would love it!

Hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 1

• Busy all the time can mean she likes you but doesn't really like you but who knows. You seem like a good guy but don't reach too much and make her work a bit to go out with you. Good luck man