What is she thinking!?

Met this girl two weeks ago, hit it off really well and got her number. We met up the past week and went to a bar and she held my hand the whole time, she was even whispering she's so glad to of met me. Anyway she wanted to leave so we got a cab back to her place. Spent the night cuddling and making out then I woke up and she was snuggle under my arm.. I really like this girl but I don't know what to do to secure it. Should I wait for her to text me next?

• Text her!
  • Let her initiate the next contact!

Most Helpful Girl

• She really likes you. Text her. Ask to hang out. Maybe think of a cute date or something.

Don't make everything about being physical with each other. If you want a real relationship, not just a fuck buddy, then make sure she knows you genuinely like her. Don't push things to get more physical, let her make that decision.

Just let her know that you genuinely like her, just be careful you don't seep into creepy attachment.

I wish you the best of luck

• I'm hesitant to text her I don't know why but I don't like txting people a lot. I def don't want to be overbearing

• It doesn't have to be anything special. Just a "hi, how are you?"

What Girls Said 1

• Just do whatever feels good man, and stop overthinking things. If you don't like texting, simply call her. Problem solved. There's no point in making mountains out of molehills.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok I'll be blunt as possible:stop being a whiny bitch and fuck her. Your window of opportunity is small to show you have nuts, otherwise friend zone for you and she moves on.