Is it possible to deeply connect with a romantic partner?

Is it really possible to deeply connect with a romantic partner? You hear it is, but relationships don't often seem that way, from my experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course? Is it possible? Of course it is possible.

• You accomplish this?

• I've dated all different types... It must be something I'm lacking, not them.

What Guys Said 5

• I hope to find myself someone relatively soon I am really lonely and really horny I need to use these erections before I lose these erections. Go to work, come home alone, repeat that's how my day goes. I think I am obsessive cause all I see seems like everyone else has someone except me and I just can't accept that

• Dating and connecting aren't necessarily the same, though...

• You're not with the right partner then.
    But some people aren't really capable of having a deep connection, because of mental/emotional issues.

• Maybe that's my problem. :(

I've been in love, of course, but most of my relationships seem sustained by something other than mutual connection.

• If you're capable of love then you are capable of that connection and just need to meet the right person. I've had connections with girls I never even dated before and it was only circumstances that stopped us from dating

• Maybe it's just something guys feel more than women.

• That's because in America, relationships are based around sex. Sex won't let you connect deeply with a partner, however over-glorified it is.

• Sex can be means to a deep connection, I'd assume?

• I believe sex is meant to come with the relationship. Most people believe the relationship comes with the sex.

• Yes, it is. I've done it twice now and hope to do it again someday.

• Twice at such a young age... Secrets to your success?

• Living and loving. But I also lost both of them because of lack of honest communication. Hence, also learning.

• Wrong partner that's why, but yes it is possible.

• I think I am the wrong partner in the equation! :

What Girls Said 0