Have you ever dated some who was very reserved?

What was it like... Was it challenging at times

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the reserved person who's been dated. It was something of a problem, especially because in the past I always had a hard time showing affection.

For anyone dating a reserved person: just be patient, and know that the little things they do (holding your hand, sending you a random text in the middle of the night saying 'I love you', whatever) are the equivalent of them making a huge romantic gesture. It's frustrating for sure, but give us a chance to open up! And tell them honestly about it if it's getting to be a problem, but don't condescend them or tell them to "just be more open." Communication is SO vital.

What Guys Said 2

• Reserved how? Emotionally, physically (sexually), or both?

• Yes very, damn girl wouldn't mix with my other friends, she was ok by herself, but me being a social butterfly, couldn't be dealing with someone people took for arrogant. She had to go when she wanted me to be as closed off and reserved as her.

• Man that sucks. How did you both communicate... did you have to do most of the communicating?

What Girls Said 0