If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would you change?

Be honest, they're not going to read it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be pretty rad if they existed.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd make him my fiancee :p He's perfect, but he'd be even MORE perfect if he'd pop the question already.

I suppose if I were to change a key character trait in him to make that possible... it'd be his confidence level. He's a very confident person but when it comes to getting the balls to ask my dad for his blessing in asking for my hand (I'm old school traditional like that), his balls are no where to be found. Something about sitting my dad (and mom potentially) down and telling them he loves me and would like their blessing in asking me to marry him is beyond terrifying for him I guess.

And yes, I know, it's weird that I know all this, but we tell each other everything and I am well aware that he DOES plan on proposing (no surprise there, only surprise is when) and he tells me he's afraid to ask because heaven forbid they say no! We've been dating for 3 years. They're not going to say no :p

• I don't have a significant other but since I do like a certain individual, I'll just say it would be really nice to see him smile more often. He's not much of a smiler so often times he dons a pretty serious expression even if he's cracking sarcastic jokes. Other than that he's perfect in my opinion

• Actually, he might read it cause he's on gag lol
    He's 99.9% perfect. I would probably change that he lives too far away and he doesn't take his shirt off enough. Wait, that's two things. Oh well.

• Why you downvote me D; If its about the shirt thing he just has a sexy chest and belly button D'; ahhhhhhh i will never heal.

• Honestly if I had the choose I would change his lack of emotion.

• Nothing much except make him less busy and make him a better texter.

• I'd change the way he acts. At time he can be super obnoxious and its so annoying.
    But if i had to chose, I would change the fact that i ever met him.

• I wish he wasn't so stressed...

What Guys Said 4

• Nobody's perfect... I feel like this is an unhealthy way of thinking.

• Hmmm... perhaps. I'm using this as a learning tool.

• I see. Well I feel like this is similar to "If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?" It is an interesting question, but it also makes you wish you had a million dollars, which is an unrealistic expectation.

• Hmmm don't really have a significant other but if I could change on thing about her is the way her mind works. She's really psychologically weird and we broke up because of it.

• Her current location. It's too far

• No one said boobs?
    Such wow we actually learn.