Say if a girl has hooked up with her boyfriend's friend before knowing him, and he finds out one day, what will happen?

just hookup, nothing else. What should the girl say, if she didn't know that time that they are related in any way (e. g. friends)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. It depends on what the guy is all about and how their relationship is
    2. A lot of times the guy may break up with her
    3. I've known those who'd use that situation to ensure the girl stays with them & they make her life miserable to take out their frustration
    4. There are those like me who won't give a damn
    5. What the girl says depends wholly on point 1 above. But logically it's none of the guys business if the guy she'd hooked up with earlier turns out to be his friend. The strength of the relationship and his trust in her is highlighted by how he reacts.

What Guys Said 4

• So the girl hooked up with his friend, before she was dating him?

I don't see why that would be a problem. She didn't cheat on him.

• yeah its not cheating but wouldn't the boyfriend think something bad? or get angry/disgusted

• Well, I wouldn't. It would be kind of awkward but not something I'd get mad or break up over.

• That has happened within my circle of friends.

• There could be issues in the future, the guy might think she was trying to hide something from him.

• If it were me? It would depend on which one was more important to me. I would drop the other one from my life. I would just feel weird knowing my friend that I still interact with everyday had hooked up with my girl. It might not be the answer people want to hear, but my feelings matter and that would bother me.

What Girls Said 2

• He either won't care or he'll break up..

• The guys wouldn't be friends? Or maybe they would just be like 'omgosh, you too? No way :D' and shrug it off or they both would stop talking to that girl. Bros before hoes. Misters before sisters. Hollah!