Is he too old for me?

Long story short, I met a cute guy and asked for my number so I gave it to him.

He texted me the next day saying he was going on a business trip but would be back by the weekend and that he wanted to take me out.

I asked what business he was in and it turns out he owns his own company and he's 24 years old. I stop dead in my tracks and thought "oh shit"

So i tell him i'm 18 and a senior in high school and he's shocked saying I look much older (not true lol everyone tells me I look like I'm 12).

And after all that he still wants to go out with me. He even made a joke about taking me to Chuck E. Cheeze. lol

I've always been into older guys. Everyone I've ever dated has been at least a year older and my longest relationship up to now was with someone 4 years older than me. and this guy was really sweet and I could feel we had a connection.

My question is how old is "too old"?

• Age is but a number. Just go for it!
  • Egh he sounds a little old, but try it out and see how it goes.
  • 6 years is a little too big of a difference
  • eww no thats creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• My Grandparents are in a happy and healthy marriage of over 60 years and they have a 12 year age gap. If he seems like the right guy, he probably is. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 26 and 20 is my cut off point. If I were to meet a girl I really clicked with, who seemed particularly mature then I might make an exception. You're old enough to make your own decisions though, just be a bit cautious- he's got some years on you, so he'll be more wise and experienced. Make sure he doesn't manipulate you.

• Age is number , you should try for him.

• You should totally go to Chuck E Cheeze.

• lol I really want too actually. I think that would be a hilarious first date.

What Girls Said 1

• He's not that old. The only thing that makes it weird is that you're still in high school