Im 24 and a im a virgin and am really friendly but suck when it comes to "dating" im more than a little nervous when it comes to asking girls out?

Do you find guys who are shy attractive. Do you like put the moves on a guy you're into if you think he is really shy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shy myself, so I would need some kind of indication that he liked me, too. That's sort of how my bf and I got together. We were kinda friends but not really close, but he went out of his way to help me constantly, and wanted to go to my bday party after final exams, which meant a really long drive.

What I'm trying to get at and keep rambling away from is, if there's a specific girl, spend time with her, and maybe go a little out of your way to do it. Maybe don't cross a state line twice for it, but spend time with her. And make sure you don't take the kindness to far. You don't want to become her gay best friend who's not gay.
    Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• That's sooo cute!😊 I'm not really introverted but not really awkward either, anyway, I think its so precious that ur still a virgin, don't waste it on the wrong girl, just be urself, maybe u could write the girl u like a note? Seeing that ur shy, that's so cute n romantic, if she doesn't appreciate it, maybe she's not worth ur time anyway, good luck sweetheart! Being shy is totally cute, but u could try smiling at her, say hi, with a smile a little more than friendly, like u r really happy to c her, x good luck 😊

• I go for strong and sexy I'm in a relationship with a strong dude he's nice, sweet, strong, rich, and we are probley , get married he is like so hot and before you ask yes have had sex

What Guys Said 3

• Dude... being friendly doesn't cut it. Everyone gets friendly with someone they like. Take "friendly out" Ask yourself how good you are with people in general? Do you have friends, can you make conversation with strangers, do you do exciting things? That is what you need to get started.

• yeah thats kinda what I meant by friendly. yeah i can make conversation with just about anyone. just suck when it comes to the asking out on dates part

• we are the same boat dude... hmmm i wish i could answer that question but i with the same situation right now

• look up David Wygant or Johnny Berba, they have helped me a lot