I like a gay guy and he says he likes me back. He was fully gay before he met me. I'm confused?

I'm a straight girl that meant this gay guy at a gay club. He immediately was attracted to me and everyone including the owner could tell. He bought me two drinks and he also bought me a lot of roses. He wasn't trying to sleep with me in fact he has been the sweetest person in the world to me. I'm enjoying this but I'm so attracted to him and we kissed that night and I can't stop thinking about him but he texts me vaguely now because we are both busy but when he does text me he is the kindest most wonderful person to me. I feel like I turned him or something or is there such a thing? I feel like I met my soul mate but I don't know if he is just confused. Please help me.

Everyone I know claims he is really gay and they have never seen him with a girl so when he kissed me everyone that works there was looking at us with a "What just happened" face. Even the owner was surprised. But now he is vaguely texting me and I hope I'm not his guieny pig and am his experiment to see if he really likes girls. It's just that it seemed so real and he seemed to be really attracted to me. Obviously we kissed and he asked for a goodnight kiss when I left. so I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah , either turned him. Or he was never gay just trying and playing with girls to have easy access, but if you get some pretty hard evidence like his last bf , or some heavy evidence , that he had some sexual encounters with guys or , even a smooch pic with a guy will do.

What Guys Said 3

• The best part of your issue is that he possibily likes or is growing to love you for you. You cannot say that about most guy girl relationships. You know he is not into you for the sex, he is into you.

The bad thing is you will put him in a place where he may not be a fit or design for.

The good is that you will have the ride of your life, how ever long it may last, enjoy it. It is possible that he just thought he was gay, then he met woman. Possibly he was lost and now found. Possibly a soulmate, but whatever it is, enjoy.

• He might be bi? I suppose he has a hard time with what he's feeling for you but if it's love, it's love. "You just turned me straight" is one of my favorite pick-up lines ever anyways.

• This will not end well. Move on romantically.

What Girls Said 2

• i guess you guys are young for anyone to know they are fully anything... and we really dk if anyone really IS fully anything. go for it :) only way to find out.

• Sexuality is fluid! He could be bisexual or pansexual. People have exceptions! If you feel he is right, go for it!