Do any guys perfer bigger girls? I'm wondering if guys truly like bigger girls?

I feel like a lot of guys I encounter just like me because of my boobs amd not the other parts of my body.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys do and guys don't, a lot of guys like curvy girls who are more fit around the stomach but curves everywhere else such as big ass / boobs etc which a lot of bigger girls don't realize is that's not how they actually look. Every guy is different though some like bigger girls others and plenty don't and more just chubby or fit. I know a lot of guys I know it's starting to become less and less that they like really skinny girls like back in the 80s and 90s when guys just loved skinny skinny girls. More are interested into fit girls.

• That's what I see a lot of as well. Guys just going for the fit type girls. You see it all over Instagram and Twitter with squating and what not haha. Thanks for your opinion! :)

• Aww that's sweet :)!

• Yeah and trust me most guys I know like the fit girls and are surprised me being a big dude who could likely get a really hot fit stubborn ass girl I am dating a bigger girl but she's still really beautiful and good looking to me and what got me was how we get along soo well and just never argue or have any real disagreements we normally agree on everything. Compared to most fit girls they're stubborn or stuck up a lot of the times and for me I can't handle that.

What Guys Said 5

• of course i like bigger girls than thinner ones

• I prefer thickness, thick thighs etc but it depends still on how she carries it

• a lot of men enjoy women that are curvy. VOLUPTUOUS is the best word I can use to describe the female form. Pretty face, big boobs, plump rump, and nice legs!

• Guys will date bigger girls but girls won't date bigger guys. In my experience.

• Just wait, there is someone for everyone so keep looking, go out with friends to find "The"one.

What Girls Said 2

• My ex was this lean guy and he always told me he liked my curves and preferred bigger women so I guess it just depends on the man you find :) Fit or thin or short or round, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

• A lot of men talk and say they want a curvy girl but in reality the males who I have personally seen do this date slim girls with no boobs or with really tiny boobs and a really small booty