Signs a break-up in imminent?

So he says that he doesn't want to hurt you = this is most likely a sign that a break up is imminent or that he is giving the relationship some serious review and is leaning toward its termination?

He says: I can't commit to anything too serious right now but let's keep seeing each other = not ready to give up his cookie until something better comes along?

His friends say: They are not sure that he can commit to anything too serious with you right now = he has told his friends that you are delusional if you think this is going anywhere!

Any others?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If I guy likes you enough, he would be willing to commit to having a relationship with you. Maybe he wants to know you better? That is why he wants to keep seeing you. Or if you are already getting intimate with each other, it's like "no strings attached". Listen to what your mind tells you.