Ladies don't date men?

Just use them for sex and money that's all they're good for...

And when you're done using them kick their ass to the curb :)
Use them ladies. Don't get in relationships with them... Play them like they play women... Treat em like shit :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll fall in love one day, don't worry.

• I was not trying to choose this as MH :/

• They deserve it

• Hahaha I love how this is the MHO, genius

What Guys Said 11

• You could make the same argument about women, but most people would agree that it is a false statement.

• Sounds like a crystal clear aproach to a truth. Are you sure that you are not a guy, because this is how most think.

Love is what is used against women, especially if no one cares to know what it is.

• Get them for everything they HAVE if they are not givong you what YOU want drop their ass. It will hurt their feelings

• Giving

• Wait... you will use men for sex?
    Lol... open your eyes and shed some light on your brain.
    You can't USE men for sex as we men are already hardwired for being sexually attracted to women. Men would be happier actually if he will have many sex partners.
    Yeah... women using men for money does hurt.
    i0.wp.com/.../beard-meme.jpg?resize=239%2C300

• So basically you advice girls to Start prostitution... I don't think that's what most people want (neither guys nor girls).

• You can use me for sex I'll move on to another one this will make it easier for guys to get laid and we will no longer have to try to get sex and you won't get any money. Lol

• No because if he's not breaking bread FIRST he gets
      No
      sex :)) and no one likes being used... What I really mean is for women to pretend they want to be with you and then use you and cheat while doing so.. No man wants to be used for his MONEY and when she's done using you up disappear like a thief in the night. And it will HURTto be treated this way if you try to lie and say no you are not human... Lead them on ladies make them work for IT and spend their money then leave em looking stupid...

• But-but, that's mean.
    I don't know what men you've dated but not all giys deserve to be kicked to the curb and cheated. I get how you feel but honestly you're generalizing all men because of your own past. Not a really good thought to have in mind.

• A lot of sex with women, no relationships needed.. sound good to me, sign me up to be used for sex and then kick the curb only to get another girl... oh boy oh boy oh boy :P

• Then to make it worst after you're done using them... Get with their friends:)) they'll hate that

• Sure I don't want to be rude, naturally her friends can have a go too :)

• Cheat on them with their friends :)

• I agree. Men are pathetic. Thats why they put up with feminism.

• That's not very lady-like behavior. I think you meant to say "females" or "girls."

• Lmao guess you got played now you're on here having a cry trying to feel better about yourself. I feel sorry for you. He must have crushed you bad

• My point exactly...

• I'll pass on dating. I'd rather get what I can get out of them and move on.., They do it why can't I?

• you'll get it over it one day asker or spend the rest of your life walking around pissed off stressing over the past. Thanks Shelby it's true though , glad you get what I'm on about!

• I want you to be my bottom bitch.

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds like someone's butthurt

• What the guy you like fell for someone else so now all "ladies" are bitches who use men? That's no better than the guys who claim that they're so nice they shouldn't be in the friendzone and deserve sex.

• or you could just skip them entirely.

• lol what guy WANTS to be used? i simply suggest she skip since she seems not to want them. why the down vote. touchy.

• I agree. She would be doing all men a favor.

• All men deserve to be treated like the SHIT they are :))

• Lol. Im sorry somebody has hurt u :(

• Naw, dont stoop to bad guys level

• Um well yeah some women do and vice versa. Once a playa always a playa! lol

• why should I use them for money, if i can make my own?

• Double it

• Most men are the same...

• I don't agree with you but oh well, everyone has a different opinion