She made me feel like an idiot?

For my whole first year of university have been flirting and playing these cutesy games with this beautiful girl. I was sure, I mean 100% sure that she felt the same way. I wasn't really sure if I wanted a relationship so I decided to stay friends with her until she said something. Subconsciously I knew she was too waiting up to be with me but I ignored it. Two months ago I told her how I felt and she turned me down in a very straightforward way. I just feel so stupid and it's not going away. I literally can't bring myself to look at another girl in the same way because everytime I try to it reminds me of how stupid I was.
I really don't know what to do.

She was too beautiful* lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww honestly don't take it to heart, she's probably just a mind fuk type of girl. I understand d that you think she's a goddess and all that but trust me she's clearly not the right girl for you if she made you feel that way. And it's understandably going to have put a damper on your ego but go and be your normal self, and find another pretty girl to be with, I 100% bet you of she is a mind dil girl as soon as she sees you with some other girl she'll be trying to jump your D and them you can be all high and mighty and be like ' well fuk you' trust me she's not worth it, go into your man cave for a while sulk over it for a while and when your ready go get your self a new pretty little thing :D

What Girls Said 5

• That's the reality of life babe. Tbh, we are all conditioned to fear rejection, but those who learn to get over it, have a lot more success in getting what they desire.
    It's not the worst thing in the world, if someone doesn't want you. At least your penis didn't get chopped off in the process, it could've been worse.

• You shouldn't think yourself as an idiot. We are all humans that make mistakes in life and that's why we have to learn from our mistakes. There are plenty of girls out there so your bound to find another beautiful girl soon.

• Oh I'm so sorry, I think u sound like a really sweet person, but maybe u were just infatuated with her? You deserve someone that will appreciate u thinking of them, I think u should write that girl a little note, & if she responds in a rude way, she's not worth it. But maybe she's just shy? I don't know, but I hope u do find a nice girl😊good luck love

• Find a better girl. A girl who respects how you feel. Everyone goes through rejection. She doesn't matter.

• she is a bitch or she was very nervous but hey the right girl is out there for u dont worry!

What Guys Said 1

• There's a saying "he who waits masturbates". I believe in carpe diem because life is far too short for regret and a whole host of unanswered question that deals in 'what if?'

You made a catalogue of errors. Your first is putting this girl on a pedestal as beautiful as she is (in your opinion) she is just a woman who excretes and eats the same way you do. She isn't a silky goose that lays golden nuggets in the toilet. Secondly if you like a girl and you feel she likes you, you must strike while the iron is hot.

Thirdly you became her friend. If you like a girl you ask her out, you make your intentions known, you don't put yourself in the friend zone and lastly you spilled your guts (not literally). Granted men shouldn't be emotionally unavailable but at the same time they shouldn't be doing a Romeo and confessing how they feel to a girl that isn't even their girlfriend yet.

The good news is you can learn from your mistakes and there will be plenty more girls out there.