I really like this one guy, should I tell him that I like him? How and when should I tell him?

I've known this guy since August. I met him the first week of school. We go to the same university. I love his personality and he is intriguing to me. I feel like myself around him. I'm really crushing hard on him. We've hung out a couple times outside of school and I see him in school too. I don't know if I should tell him that I like him or if I should wait a little bit more. I think he may like me too but I'm not 100% sure. I try to look at his body language and eyes when I'm around him but I'm not 100% sure. I'm bad at picking up signs. I'm really afraid to tell him that I like him. I fear rejection. I haven't crushed on someone like this in a long time. He gives me butterflies and makes me smile constantly. I want to have experiences and memories with him. I love his company. I don't know what I should do. I don't know if I should wait for him to say he likes me or if I should just tell him how I feel. Is it too soon to tell him that I like him and have a crush on him?

What Guys Said 2

• just tell him, life is too short to take chances and too big to regret,
    if it works out u will be proud of yourself that u tried,
    if it fails, u will still be proud that at least u tried, u are not going to have him if u dont tell him,
    so why not tell him, and as long as sex goes, if u think he said yes to ur proposal just for sex, then dump him,
    u will get to know in due course of time that he really likes u back or just using to get into ur panties from his actions, trust me, go for it, u have nothing to lose

• What do you have to lose by telling him? If it works great, if it doesn't then you have more time to move on. To be cliche, you miss all the shots you dont take

• That's true. .. I guess I'm just afraid of him rejecting me. I like him so much so it would just really suck if he didn't like me at all. And I guess I'm scared because lately every time I told a guy that I liked him he didn't like me back. They would just want to have sex with me, nothing else. I guess I'm afraid of the same thing happening. I guess you're right though, I'll never know unless I try.

• yes, if you're going to tell him- and i think you should- anything you have to say is best said in person. as if you're both alive and human:)

• True. I guess I will work up the courage to tell him. I don't know what I will say. I guess I will just spit it out. =)

What Girls Said 0