Have you caused a significant other problems with their friends of family by persuading them to date you?

Some cultures and religions disapprove of either dating in general, or dating outside their culture or religion. And then there are those that 'have a boy/girl friend' that they aren't serious about!!!

If you talk someone into sneaking out. in any of those circumstances, has it caused them problems?

What? no answers?
STILL?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's just say my father in law still has never been interested in meeting me even though I've given hin 2 grandchildren...

• @BelleGirl21: I heard that Asians often stereotype white American women as sluts. They assume the worst about you, and that their son settled for less. Their "angel" lost his wings, and they want someone to blame. It's totally unfair, I agree.

• @obscuredbeyond maybe that's true but my husband is the only guy I've ever had sex with so they need a touch of reality lol

What Girls Said 1

• I've had problems with trying to date my current boyfriend. His family is white and southern, while I'm mixed (black and Italian). They didn't like the fact that I was Black. They said some hurtful things but he still stuck by my side. They keep saying I'm Puerto Rican and even once told him to tell me to straighten my hair when I go up to meet the rest of his family.

What Guys Said 2

• There's a reason I gave up on Filipinas.

• Can't say I have, Marty. I prefer to lead a low/no drama lifestyle.