Anyone else heard this saying? Men like meat, only dogs go for bones?

I absolutely hate that saying! Why is it ok for fat girls to make fun of skinny girls? But the 2nd a skinny girl comments on a fat persons weight she gets called a bully, bitch etc. Anyone else think society is ridiculous? Why can't women just shut up and go be the weight they wanna be without judging others! Coz I for one do not give a shit whether someone's fat or skinny or whatever we are all still human! Ahh sorry rant time

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls with bigger bodies targeting girls with anorexia or just really skinny, pretty sad. Sad because many girls can't help that they have eating disorders or that they're really skinny. BUt bigger girls can change how they look.

• "Men like meat, only dogs go for bones"

"No, men go for whatever the fuck they want"

What Guys Said 7

• never heard it in my life. thank you for the new saying :D and maybe its referring to a different kind of meat? I don't know i can see that saying being interpreted in different ways. not necessarily just fat girls bashing on skinny girls.

• One thing I know in life: you'll never stop mockery. Way too much effort goes into trying to stop people from being mean, when we should really be focusing on learning to not give a fuck what people say about us.

• Exactly buddy. This kind of shit is so childish. I don't care what anyone else looks like and I sure don't give a shit what someone thinks of me.

• Yeh that's my whole point I don't really care whether I'm skinny or fat aslong as I'm happy lol!

• Jennifer Lawrence is what I consider a perfect size. I don't know if you'd call her skinny or what but she isn't skin and bones but she doesn't weigh 400 lbs. And I've never heard that saying and it's total bullshit in my opinion.

• People only tear down others to feel better about themselves. Pay them no mind.

• Coz its a lot easier for so called fat girls to cry.

• i've never heard that saying but i would agree. I prefer girls with curves.

What Girls Said 6

• I absolutely hate it s well. I am naturally very thin and I get so mad when someone says that to me. It isn't okay for fat girls to make fun of skinny girls but I guess that's just how they get their confidence.. I agree though. I can not stand the song Bass by Meghan whatever her last name. I get we live in a society were "thick" is now acceptable but it still does not give the right for females to bash each other because of our body types. I completely agree with your rant

• I'm over weight and I think that saying is stupid as well.
    Guys go with what ever they want.
    I don't get why people need to be bashing on each other to make themselves feel better. Just wrong of society.

• Yes, but we make society, every one of us, and I agree with all ur comments, this weight issue is bs

• I'm all for healthy. Lets just settle on healthy is beautiful.

• No, I agree, in society I'd call me a fat, but not the obese type, anyway, and I've noticed this, and I totally see why ur angry, because just like some people can't help that they're *fat* skinny people can't help for that either.
    Don't care what they say, be urself n thank God ur health and alive, 😊

• Skinny hate is the new 'in' thing, anyone who propagates it can go fudge themselves.

• I'm sure their aee fat girls that feel the same as you. The reality is we all get bullied, because skinny and fat bitches be tripping.