Any original date ideas?

I want to take my crush on a date. Any original ideas? I'd like to go for dinner. But not JUST dinner. I'd like to do something fun (and I don't mean to go to a movie). I'd like to do something she'll actually remember. Any suggestion is welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• you can go hiking if she's outgoing and adventurous, you can go out on a picnic, if you decide on going to the movies there is always the option of a drive in movie theatre. the girl who commented before me had a great idea of doing volunteer work as a date. take her mini-golfing, take an intro class to something like dancing or of something neither of you guys have done before, go to a cooking class together... a cool idea would be to get a jar and write down a couple of ideas and put them in the jar, and allow her to randomly select one, which makes the date semi-spontaneous... good luck :)

• i forgot to mention that you guys could get on a bus or something and get off at a random spot and explore whatever is there. sounds slightly scary or stupid but it can be fun and exciting.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't think this is weird. >take her to the biggest library u can find, she think wtf, lol, then explain to her that all the words in this library cannot describe her. No, I'm just joking, lol, find out what she likes, the type of person she is, and come up with something romantic and sweet, good luck,😊

• I don't know if it's original but I've always wanted to do volunteer work as a date. Like working at an animal shelter and then sit on the ground to eat cheap sandwiches. That'd totally show off your sweet, thoughtful side as well and would make her think that you were serious about getting into a relationship. If that's what you're aiming for, of course. Then again, people say I'm weird.

• On a second thought, an animal shelter could depress her

• Schaatsen is super leuk om te doen als date. Voorderest hangt het ervan af of je haar al langer kent en vaker heb afgesproken, anders is een wandeling door de duinen of bos ook wel leuk.

• Ice skating, cause then you could hold hands. Or rock climbing, hiking, something fun that you can still have a good conversation.

What Guys Said 3

• what's this girl like? like what is she into?

• If you know her for a period of time (not a blind date whatsoever), you may go straight to activities that involve physical intimacy. Not really have to set a date according to what she likes always!

• normally i'd say sex but if you want original, go for anal.