How should I kiss?

So there is this guy that I really like and he likes me but the thing is.. I'm 20 years old and was never kissed until him. One night after 3 months of liking each other, he kissed me, we made out, and I bit his tongue.. it was SO bad. I was SO embarrassed. The following night.. we made out and it was better but I still felt embarrassed because I felt like I didn't know what I was doing and he's been with so many other girls so he definitely knew I was inexperienced. And every time we kiss now.. it's just awkward kinda. I feel like I don't know how to kiss. I can't even just kissing him on the lips.. like is there any special way to go about it. I want him to continue to like me but I'm just so embarrassed to kiss him because I feel like I don't know how to since I'm so inexperienced but I don't want him to think that I don't like him. I don't know what to do. The other day he kissed me but it only lasted a second and I don't feel anything special that everyone always talks about. I'm nervous and really embarrassed about this whole topic so I try to just avoid it sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has a similar experience to this. There is always the first kiss. I am sure if he likes you then he doesn't care ^^ He should understand that you are inexperienced, and you will eventually get tha hang of it. Until you feel comfortable it might be natural to not feel much from just a kiss. =] Hope this helps

What Guys Said 1

• lol Actually, the accidental biting thing would just lighten the mood for me. Absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of inexperience, it's actually kind of cute. My advice is to try not to think about it too much. He sounds experienced enough, just try to imitate what he does. Unless of course he's a lousy kisser, but you're the judge of that.

What Girls Said 1

• just kiss and kiss and kiss you'll get better at it and b4 you know it you'll be a pro. I like to kiss slow at first and kinda turns him on and then itll get faster and then he's going to want you but wait a few months b4 having sex cause then hell think ur easy. good luck!