MEN which body do you prefer? I posted pics:?

by the way I just realized how the 1st pic looks like I'm posting a picture of myself. That is NOT me. I grabbed that link off of another forum. My body looks absolutely nothing like that, so don't be afraid.. this isn't a trap lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• I love them all... please don't make me pick

http://i.imgur.com/9Mw8oJZ.gif

• the first one is thin too not thick

• Pink bikini girl wins.

• How about something in-between?
    www.mybodygallery.com/photos-41418-body-shape.htm

• None of the above. Your examples only show 2 ends of a spectrum, and I like someone in the middle.

• I know it's just that, there's so many different body types.. I kinda wanted to go to the extremes to see which out of these two extremes would you prefer if you absolutely HAD to. So?

• If it was a binary choice, I would go for the petite, though it comes close overall.

• I choose always thicker. But in the end, thick or skinny, the pussy is still in the right place, so both are great.

• Im a thin giy, honestly thin and petitie. But i have never been with one in my entire life. Only thicker bulky women.

• None, my body preference isn't represented in the pics that you have posted.

• Thin an petite; but not someone who appears unhealthy.

• Both kinds are equally hot to me. All of these women make me super hard lol.

But there is such a thing as being too skinny. Like the last one is too skinny for me. When we can see her bones like that it's kind of a turn off.

• Yeah I had to throw that one in there for... variety lol. So which one would you prefer long-term?

• Long term? You mean like which one I would marry? lol that depends more on her personality. I would need to know each of them but I don't.

Sexually, well I masturbated to the girl reading a book so I guess that's the one LOL. She's kind of in the middle. Like she's petite but still has really sexy curves.

• LMAO... sigh *face palm*...
      Yeah honestly that's my fav one also. Not too thin

• going by those photos of course guys will choose the top one, but lets face it there are more good looking petite girls than there are thicker girls

• I much prefer the sexy, thicker body. You've gotta love the gorgeous voluptuous figure with the beautiful curves, juicy breasts and luscious booty ;-)

• I prefer the slender ones.
    Are you the one in the first picture? At the very least, you consider yourself to be a part of the first group. You've got the heading of "sexy/thicker body" over it.
    All of them look nice except Kardashian.

• nooo I actually found that pic link on a forum about "thick girls" lol I grabbed it because a lot of men seemed to have like that body even though I can't figure out why tbh... my body is more in between the two types.

• Thin/petite body type wins by a mile.

• Option #1 please. :)

• i like the bigger girls

• The first thicker body is great, the second one has strange proportions.

• Thin/Petite for me.

• Definitely Thin/Petite.

• Option a, holding a woman's curves is... amaing.

• @front2back has it right. From your selections, the gal in white.

• damn I like both. Everything between anorexia and obesity is good for me when in porportion

• the first one😁🙌

• I prefer the skinnier, petite girls, but not too skinny.

• I like the thicker girls, skinny girls are a turn off for me

• Judging by these example pics only - definitely the thicker ones.

• Last two are great

• Neither. They are both too skinny for me. Your "thicker" option isn't exactly "thick."

I prefer curvy, voluptuous women.

www.theplussizelingerielounge.co.uk/.../X26918-b.jpg

www.theplussizelingerielounge.co.uk/.../x90305-a.jpg

www.theplussizelingerielounge.co.uk/.../x25169-c.jpg

But at the end of the day, personality is the most important.

• Woah.. that's pretty thick there buddy

• She's curvy, yes, but still very skinny.

• Nice and sexy

• Either is fine for me. The body is secondary. The person matters...

What Girls Said 4

• I look like the 4th girl with probably a bigger butt and smaller boobs, but I'd like to look like the first girl, especially if she has a thin waist and average boobs.

• Why do you want to look like the first girl? Is it because that's the type your bf prefers or because you don't feel sexy enough?

4th girl is god damn near PERFECTION lol. Why would a girl who looked like you would want to change anything? Me are confused.

• The first girl seems like she has nice curves, whereas the fourth girl seems flat, at least from a front view. I have to admit my boyfriend does like thicker girls, but he also tells me not to change how I look.

• Amn... I don't know

• petite looks cute lol
    but im not a dude :P

• I like how you put the word "sexy" for the bigger girls then the thin girls get nothing, my guess is your posting this because your jealous of skinny girls coz that's honestly what I think these posts are always about!