Should I just give up on ever finding love its not like I'm ever going to find it?

I had my heart broken today that's nothing new it seems like every time I even try to find love something always happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to hear that. I hope ur heart heals quickly, you will find the perfect girl someday, for now, just recover, and have fun living ur life😊

• Every time this happens it makes me bitter

• I think u should try finding urself first, and don't worry about anything but the things that are important to u. Understand that u are an AWESOME human being, unique and original.
      so find out what makes u special, find things that make u smile, make u happy. Then maybe u'll feel better about urself, and be happier. 😊 I hope I helped a little😊 but I really do hope everything turns out for the best😘

What Girls Said 1

• I understand. Same thing happens to me. The heart heals though. And you will jump in again. It just takes time.

• It happens to me way too much and you know what's pathetic I only seem to keep a girlfriend in a video game but not in real life.

What Guys Said 3

• It hurts now, it will get better. Each break makes it stronger. Take a look at the kind of people you're going for and see if it might be something about them. You're way too young to give up on love.

• Sure, give up on girls and go queer... you should have no problems finding guys.

• You are young, get back on that horse you just fell off. I'm now over 60 and have not given up yet but I still enjoy long friendships with beautiful women. One day I will find another great one, but for now I am happy single.

• I admire people like u, that's awesome, enjoy your life, the world is so beautiful, find yourself before u find someone else