I hate being an adult I hate worrying about my looks in order to attract the opposite sex I hate being uncomfortable in my own skin I miss childhood?

just a thought that crossed my mind

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so cute. Bless you. I think you're just over thinking it, you're obviously not Shrek so there's nothing to worry about 😊

What Girls Said 5

• You and me both. I had to fill out insurance forms for an internship today and I just wanted to go back to 5th grade where the most information I needed to know about myself was my address, my phone number, and that I liked the colors blue and green :p

• ah what a simple time when all i cared about is food videogames and cartoons

• true it's really sad i am depressed sorry for transfering the negative vibes to you lol

• It's fine. I've been in the same boat as you before. We all have our days.

• This is my saying> looks can change, but if u have an awesome personality, it stays with u forever. People should like u for who u are, not what u look like, if they don't like what they see, they don't deserve u anyway. Stop it. You're alive, uu can breath, ur healthy, u have time to waste on the internet. Don't u see how privileged u are, people are dying of illnesses & deseases, and ure worrying "am I pretty enough" sorry, I'm kind of fed up with people believing they're not good enough. You're awesome, just be urself, that's all u really can be, and u'll see how awesome u are😊 enjoy the day, p. s. U had ur chance as a kid, just be glad ur still alive on this BEAUTIFUL planet, xxx YOLO

• you are absolutely right i am making a big fuss about something irrelevant

• Its okay, everyone feels like lifes a bit (or a lot) unfair at times, I just hope you feel better, u sound like a nice person:-)😊

• Don't think being a child again would make your life easier. If you despise yourself get a little make-over, a haircut or a new outfit. Its confidence that real girls seek :)

• i am 6'4 and fit would that help even a little?

• Me too!!:(

• If you dont like how u look , then change it.
    If ur fat then lose weight
    If u dont have style then change that.

Sexy tip : CONFIDENCE
    (confident men are the sexiest and attractive )

• well my face is above average i am fit i am 6'4 tall but i am always worrying... i am not confident at all but planning to be so

• it's just i am afraid i won't e hot enough for the person i like attraction should be mutual

• Then just stop the fear , or else u will always stay that way

What Guys Said 5

• Lol trust me women arn't going to be repulsed by you if you don't act like a pretty boy and spend you morning in front of the mirror and trying on clothes. Trust me, just be confident in who you are I spend about 10 minutes getting ready and I look fine and I still get flirts from women all right. Though I'd be lying if I said no one ever thought about being a kid a again with no responsibilities though I suppose retirement will give you the same benefits.

• If you are uncertain about your looks, change your style until you like it. And if you do like it, then there will always be people who don't like it, but if you meet a good subjective and objective standard, then that's when you say "screw the haters" and just go with your own thing.

• it seems like the thing to do but when you're told by a girl you look ugly it surely hurts

• Well then she's a bitch and not worth your time! Duh. :p

• hhhh yeah man but i feel really depressed lately i thinl nature is unjust some people are born sex gods others ugly as fuck and they had nothing to do with it they didn't work for it

• Women are going to claim on here they don't care about looks. The reality is that most males and females care about looks.99.6% of people care about looks to a certain extent. Nothing is wrong with it. The thing is most females refuse to admit it.

• true man 1000000000% true

• lol the irony everytime i hear the "be confident" bullshit i feel sick

• I know man. Confidence is good but you would get rejected like 1000 times before someone says yes unless you are good looking

• Try looking at yu gi oh with a straight face );

• what? xD

• i know yu gi oh man it's the cards game show right?

• I hate being a guy and having the cards I was dealt with. Like I have to be confident 100% of the time? Or I have to do the approaching and asking for a girls number etc. And also having to have a ridiculous list of things I need to have to meet a girls standards.

• true man i am 6'4 and above average looking and still struggling to get a date women's standards are too damn high

• i am just saying that you need to be a sex god to grab women's attention which is ridiculous

• That and have $$$ and a nice car.