Do girls care what kind of car a guy drives?

I drive a 2007 Honda Accord... It's not bad, it's black with leather interior and in good condition, but it's getting to be a little old (over 8 years old, now). I'm thinking of getting a new BMW 335xi. It would be fully loaded and would absolutely haul. Mostly I just want to get the car because it would be fun to drive, but would girls care at all? I always wonder if they're turned off by my old Honda.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your question, there will be plenty of girls who care about what kind of car you drive. Sad but true.

The real question is - Will you care for the girls who are attracted to you by what kind of car you drive?

It'd be a great tool to use if you just want to get laid. But attracting any long-term girl who is interested a lot in what kind car you drive will lead you into nothing but problems and shallow/hollow relationships.

Hopefully the car still runs good then so you can run as faaaaaar away as possible !

What Girls Said 13

• As long as he has a car that runs... we're good.

I drive a 2004 F150 so I don't think your 07 is old at all. My boyfriend has a 2011 Honda Accord and it's pretty nice.

• i actually dont give a damn.

• Honestly I don't care what car a guy is driving. If I'm interested in a guy, I'm not into him for the money he has. I'm not a gold-digger. He can have the oldest car in the world, but if he worked hard for it that's all that matters. That being said, it's a total turn off for me when a guy brags about anything (especially his belongings:car).

• I personally don't care... shallow girls might but I think most won't :)

• I guess depends on how old you are?

I mean, I'm 20 and as far as I'm impressed already if guy even has a car, I really don't care what kind. But I would see why maybe a bit older women who are looking for a more serious relationship could care, I mean a type of car is kind of the first sign of whether the guy is financially ok, which I guess at a certain age becomes more important.

But still, I think in general guys care more about what type of car it is than girls.

• It doesn't matter to me as long as it's a safe car.

• Every girl will feel differently. Me, personally, I don't care.

• I don't. If it gets me where I'm trying to go.

• Most girls will probly not care... How ever some of us car nuts might.

• It's not a huuuuge deal, but it's certainly more of a turn on to see a guy with a nice car.

• Nah, the one who drives is the one who matters.

• To me... it doesn't really matter what kind of car it is

• Certain types of girls would care, otjer types of girls really won't give a shit.

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest, it's probably not too big a concern.

• I have yet to meet a woman who cares about that.

• The only women who would care about your car are gold-diggers and trophy GFs/wives.