Girls, what's the least/most desirable traits a guy can have?

Can be to do with anything- looks, personality etc. Also, is there anything besides the usual that matters to you?

0|0
20|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Whiny, primpy girly guys. Guys that take something too personal. If I want to wrestle, wrestle me. If I want to have a play argue, argue. Don't take it seriously. If I want to be out the house in five minutes, and you're in the bathroom combing your hair, I'm gonna dump you. I want someone who's not afraid to be challenged, but who can challenge me back. I like the power struggle. If a guy expects me to just roll over and give in, that pisses me off. If a guy just rolls over and gives in, that pisses me off. I like to be able to play a little rough, not have to be nice and easy with you. I grew up as one of the guys; not one of the wimps.

1|0
    1|4
    • If he refuses to argue because he KNOWS that pisses you off, not coz he's a pushover, is that just as bad. In my experience, women go crazy when you do this! I'll usually wait for them to be hyped, it's more interesting that way.

• Show All
    • I'll wrestle you, argue with you, I don't take things seriously that often, but damit if I want to comb my hair while you want to go asap YOU WAIT for ME!

• I wait for nobody.

What Girls Said 19

• Most: sweet, respectful, loving, kind, thoughtful, have self respect , smart, nonjudgmental , generous, loves animals and kids , positive
    least: judgmental, arrogant, ungrateful, controlling, bad hygiene, bad mouth, disrespectful, too reserved, greedy , over sensitive

0|2
    0|0
  • Most desirable : funny, nice, gentleman, kind, open-minded, non-smoker, fun
    Least desirable: arrogant, greedy, self-absorbed , mean, doesn't take care of himself (dirty clothes for ex.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly feet
    Yellow / Crooked teeth
    Really poor
    Bald

0|2
    0|1
    • This list made me lol.

• Show All
    • Wait... are these desirable traits or not?

• Well man it is labeled as most desirable

• most desirable: intelligent, kind, open-minded, cute face
    least desirable: arrogant, domineering, narrow-minded, obsessive, controlling, bad hygiene

0|0
    0|0
    • But but but what if he was awesome? :D

• Show All
    • @JackKerouac77 lmao nah. i mean just keeping things at a clean level so we don't bring forth death and disease :p

• [takes Russian shower, rinses mouth round with soda and dusts the crumbs off his top]

• Honestly one of the least desirable thing i find is guys who are too easy/desperate for love. And then there's arrogance. But i love guys who have a great sense of humour, smell nice anndd dimples 😜😜😜

0|1
    0|0
    • "And then there's arrogance." lol

• Most desirable: confidence, strength, masculinity.

Least desirable: clingy and needy.

0|0
    0|0
  • desirable - caring, intelligent, sense of humour, loyal, laid back, cute smile, not too bothered about muscles, takes time for you, adventurous, thoughtful.
    least desirable - LIARS, arrogant, smokers, drug takers, rude, ignorance, lack of grooming, bad dress sense, people who think that they are far better than what they actually are.

0|0
    0|0
    • If someone has all the desirable traits, are you willing to overlook it if the have one or some of the least desirable?

• yea i suppose i could look over a few minor ones.
      but not the liar or arrogant. those are two big ones in my books! :)
      was just going on

• Rude
    Arrogant
    Liar
    Self-centred
    Sexist
    Xenophobic
    Racist
    Homophobic
    Insecure

0|1
    0|0
  • Arrogance, recklessness, rudeness, dishonesty, unreliableness, dependency, condescending attitude, and pessimism

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like my ex gf! LOL

• can't stand guys/girls that are cocky... Ahh just wona hit them.
    Best trait is kindness.. Not to me but all.. Just helping some one in the streat for no resen. Helping a random woman up the stairs with a pushchair. That sorta thing

1|0
    0|0
    • There's a fine line between cocky and confident? You know Oscar Wilde said "no good deed goes unpunished". I'm kind, but not so much on a grand scale.

• I just realized having bad grammar is definitely a bad trait.

• Not really. Just bad semantics. S'only an internet forum FOO!

• Sissy men. I HAAATE sissy men. I like to be the woman in my relationships.

0|1
    1|0
  • Arrogance
    insecure about his penis
    jealousy
    too sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate guys who refuse to argue lol

0|0
    0|1
    • No you don't!

• Show All
    • lol, even if he's now morbidly obese from yamming on that pride? Yeah, girls like to know they've been on your mind. The longer you stewed over it, the better!

• Least: lack of confidence, insecure about his physical traits
    Most: million dollar attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • I love good hair (like a quiff) and a lean body. I hate big muscles! Thats like my biggest turn off.

1|0
    0|0
    • I was doing physical traits, but I don't like guys who are: unmotivated, dumb, or inconsiderate

• Show All
    • ewwwww no way. I mean like brown hair, indie style type, ahha.

• hahah poor Tintin haha

• beer belly, arrogant

0|0
    0|0
  • least: letting his insecurities cause him to be a jerk
    most: being extra affectionate

0|0
    0|0
  • Dirty, long fingernails. So gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • selfishness

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Good traits: independent, adventurous, thrifty, open-minded, relaxed

Bad traits: high strung, demands a lot of material things, picky, unwilling to change/compromise

0|1
    0|0
    • I see we have the same taste in women.

• Show All
    • @creativeusername101
      Just seems like something she would say. Didn't mean anything by it.

• @jackkerouac77 I didn't think you did. I just thought that was funny. but wasn't sure if I was missing a joke. I love old movies and she was one of my favorites. "didn't mean anything by it" lol