Should I break up with my gf for having a 3some?

I've been with her for 2 years and im just not happy with that thought in my head everyday:(

It was before and i dont know if with two guys or girls i just dont like knowing it could of been to guys and stuff like that its hard i guess cuz the way i see it its kinda slutty so I don't know its been in my head all this days and i wish i just knew with who she did maybd it was girls i wouldn't be upset about it

Most Helpful Guy

• this is exactly i the who point of why i only want a virgin cutie. i won't be able to get the thoughts of her past outta ma head. its hell to be in that situation so i get chu..

What Girls Said 9

• This is now what I call a Triangle Threesome and if you were not involved, she is on the tip, looking down, from side to side at her other merry mates... leaving you on the sidelines now to worry and wonder.
    After '2 years' and possibly not counting anymore, you are this Doubting Thomas in this long term relationship. It's bothering you, you are upset and feeling some trust issues here and asking yourself: Can I trust that she won't do it again behind my back?
    No, you can't trust that it won't happen again. You both need to sit down and have a long serious convo as to where this relationship stands. If you continue to stay, this little pup has a lot of proving to do in her own semi sweet pudding and with this, your ground rules are going to have to be laid down Or-----Give her walking papers and tell her to find someone else who she is not barking up the wrong tree with.
    Good luck. xx

• Everyone has a past. If you're lucky enough to find someone who makes you happy, I wouldn't let something she did years ago upset that.

But it's ultimately your decision. You're in charge of what your deal breakers are.

• Yes but the thing is I don't know if it was with friends iknow we live in a small town a lot of girls are slutty so yea all this thoughts

• Did she have the threesome while you two were together? Or was this before you guys started dating? Because if it's before then I don't think you should, that'll a very bad reason to break up with someone for their sexual past. What she dumped you for sleeping with a girl even when you guys we're together?

But if it was during then just leave, cheating is bad for you kids!

• This obviously has been bothering you for two years. Therefore, its never going to change no matter what. Just move on and start fresh.

• I thought about it but i dont want to hurt her so i guess il just keep it to myself and try to live life

• Also she lives with me now a year living with me so were really deep in our relationship but through all we been through that thought never leaves me alone so im going to start fresh thnx for your opinion

• You're welcome :)

• well... if you can't deal with it, you should break up so she can find someone who doesn't mind her past.

• If it bothers u and u can't get past it, break up

• Were you involved in this 3some, did you know about it before hand, we need more details in this.

• Yup especially if she didn't include you !!! 😝

• Wow, just wow dude.. What she did before you, is none of your damn business.

What Guys Said 8

• If it wasn't while you guys are together, then you need to work on accepting her past for what it is, the past. If you can't come to terms to this on your own or by talking to her about how it makes you feel; then maybe you should leave =\

But try to work it out, it's a good trait to have being able to overcome things like this.

• yea man let the past be the past. I know sometimes it can be bad, but thats the point of getting to know eachother in the first place to find out about their past, and just because she did that doesn't mean it makes her any less of a caring girlfriend.

• Before you? Then I would get her to have one with u. During you? Dump her ass

• I Think you should if you can't work passed it.

• She had a threesome with two other people while you were with her?

• If she did it before you started dating, then I wouldn't.

• Was it with two other girls or two guys or one girl and a guy?

• Let's be honest. She got trained by 2 guys which ended with a double pop shot. You two should talk... most people who have "one" 3way have actually had more and women numbers need to be multiplied to two anyhow. I think you're about to find out some serious stuff about this girl of yours starting with the front of the train and ending in the caboose.