What was your first love like?

my first love hurt :( but it was a good learning experience.

thank you all so much for sharing ^^'

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a very painful learning experience, but a learning experience nonetheless. There was this guy who had a YouTube channel, and I developed a little crush on him. Two years later we started talking online, and fell in love. I was a little skeptical about dating someone I had never met, but we decided to try out the long distance relationship thing. After 7 months of being "official", we finally met. We tried to see each other every few months. After a while I decided to leave everything behind and move across the country to where he was, just to be with him. I was 18 years old, and it was my first time living away from home. I had a very hard time there, and I knew no one. Our relationship started to get really rocky, but we managed to get through it and got engaged. Until I started finding out about his cheating, and every day I died a little more inside. It turns out that he had been cheating on me with every girl he could find, from day one to the day I broke up with him. He was a compulsive liar and I went through hell during that relationship. He was much older than I was, and he took advantage of the young naive girl I was back then. He manipulated me and took away every bit of self confidence I had. He tried to make me feel like I was no one, so that I wouldn't look for anyone else. And he wouldn't allow me to speak to my friends or family, and he would get violent if I did. He kept me restrained in this little shell, and he didn't want anyone to know how he treated me. It's a very long story, and it was the darkest chapter of my life. But eventually, I finally got the courage to put my foot down. Although I was scared of him, I called my mother one day while he was at work, and told her everything. So we came up with a plan to get me out of there safely. My father took a plane to where I was on his next day off, we put what little belongings I had in a suitcase, and took a cab to the airport. I left without a word, and I have never seen him again...

• Lol silly gurl.. u thought a guy like that who get so much attention will only limit himself to u? Smh
      @ma baby Maja, why not tell meh urs?

What Guys Said 9

• Imprudent, pleasant at the time. Ended by necessity for separation as we went to college. Became bitter, then it became nothing.

Love is warm bedsheets. Feels great, keeps you from getting anything done.

• A fucking wreck and I blame myself. Moving on...

• My first love always has a small part of me I can't get back. I compare all my other love interest to her (I know it's wrong) because she was my blueprint to what i first fell for.

• Ohhh I know what you mean. I can't stand to see her LOL. The one person I dislike the most. XD

• My first love was in massage parlor. I was so in love

• It was my first and my last. I cherish the years with her.

• Very crushing.

• Never had one

• I loved food until it made me fat then I had to let it go :(

What Girls Said 7

• uhm... it was interesting.
    he was great, but our personalities just clashed.
    he would hurt me without realising, and i suddenly began to feel infected with this idea that i was always falling short of being good enough.

we were just too different. i had to let go.
    i learned a lot tho and I'm grateful for that.

• I'm actually talking about marrying mine...

It was a learning experience. We're dating now and are very happy but it wasn't always peaches and ice cream. It was very rocky back in the day. We learned a lot, went our separate ways for a time and then came back together.

• It was young and innocent and perfect. And it was also heartbreaking when it ended. But he's still my friend and it's a fond memory for me.

• My first love was crap, i got hurt cuz i wouldn't put out and he was a horny fag. We dated like 3 months and i wouldn't have sex with him (i was like 14) then he broke up with me nd fucked my 'best friend' then dumped her too lol. But it gets better I've been through like 5 loves since and each one gets better

• lol it was absolutely horrible. i learned a lot of things from him but overall it was painful

• pure shit. got nothing out of it and took too long. id rather never met him.

• Painful experience