Personality or Looks when it comes to dating? (GUYS ONLY, girls dont need to answer because I dont need your opinions)?

When it comes to dating would you rather have better personality or better looks?
would you want a girl with a

decent face and great personality,
great face and decent personality,
amazing face and shit personality,
shit face and amazing personality
or good face and good personality
or other

• Personality
  • Looks

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks will get you noticed, personality will keep us interested. Nobody wants to be around someone with no personality, even if she is beautiful. But even the girl with the best personality has to be modestly attractive to get noticed.

What Guys Said 19

• Well in the very first stage looks are what catches everyone's attention, including girls they go for looks first to, and also thoses girls that say they only go for personality well they are still attracted to looks first because at the very first stage looks is all you have to go on. It is not to you get to know the person that you can judge their personality. In my world any girl gets dumped if she has a shit personality no matter how hot she is because there is no excuse for it. Taking into account the previous sentence I pick a "decent face and great personality".

• Decent face and great personality every time! For formatting reasons, please include shit face and shit personality. lol

• Decent face and great personality. As long as i am attracted to her i will date her. As long as i can have great relationship with her i will keep her. Personality will even attract me more towards her.

• When it comes to dating, pre-selection which means looks is a determinant whether to go for a date.
    After dating/being together for a long time, personality comes in...

• Decent face with great personality sounds like the best option. I think with a great personality, a decent face becomes an awesome face.

• Personality means the most to me as long she's nice girl/ woman

• It's true that gurls are more shallow when it comes to relationship. Most guys doesn't care about as much cuz all they do is tryna get laid so guys take in any oppurtunity that they have but gurls are picky. U can say we mostly don't give a ship.

• Lol. I can see how just trying to get laid makes you deeper than girls. Ha ha ha.

• tbere's having your own styles and then there's acting like an uneducated bastard lol

• Lel do I really have to show ma "smartazz" side to u? I don't think I need to. If u can read such creative text, be glad dat u have a speshal brain dat can comprehend it ;3
      I know the truth hurts but juz gotta bear with it..

• Probably 'decent face and great personality' for me.

• Decent face and great personality.

• Mainly personality but no face where if toy feel one your face and broke your nose and got all screwed up like FUBAR, then no

• Looks are a requirement for initiation, personality is a requirement for sustenance.

• Decent face and great personality is what it's all about. You have to be at least decent looking to be attractive but after that, in the long run, personality is much more important.

• Big boobs and decent face

• personality is my priority!

• 99.6% of males and females care about both. Most males and females that say they don't care about looks are lying. Nothing is wrong with caring about looks. Caring about looks only is the problem.

• So that means that the people who selected A would give a person that was straight up fulgy but had a superb personality a chance then right?

• I want to be happily married, which means that personality must take priority over being super hot. Certain minimum physical standards will still need to be met before anything else. For me those standards aren't very high, but they do exist. Lets be honest, no one wants to vomit every time they see their spouse.

That being said most people, men and women, have no idea how dumb they get when they meet a really good looking person. If the person is really attractive, they will make all sorts of excuses for a bad personality. Also if the guy is just looking to get laid, personality won't mean anything.

• Like Mrobin5 said, looks get us interested, while personality keep us interested.

• i'll be totally honest looks are watch catch my attention in a girl that's what it is and i am talking on the behalf of 90% of men

• i dont need you to talk on behalf of 90% of men i need you to talk on behalf of yourself because you can't talk on behalf of others because you dont know how others think, there are over a billion men on earth and i highly doubt they all think the same as you lol

• ok i am sorry i PERSONALLY think that looks are more important

What Girls Said 2

• im responding just because u said not to.

every guy is different. a first impression is obviously made by physical attraction, then they either do or dont see past that and thats the direction in which the relationship heads.

for the record, using the words 'shit face' is disgusting. not sure who u think u r to even think that someone matches that description.

• No guy will pick the shit face and amazing personality. The face is more important than personality or body.

• im asking the guys lol you're not a guy so you dont know how they think

• lol sorry but you're so wrong it's not even funny. I do care about personality. My fiance is overweight and average. He's been my best friend since we were little kids. I wouldn't marry anyone else but him. I'm just stating the truth for anyone else. Most men only care about the face, and then personality, and then body. "I want a woman with an ugly face but an amazing personality," said no man ever. Good-bye. Not reading anymore if you comment on this, so good-bye. You'll learn eventually.

• 1, you are gonna keep reading more if we comment so dont give us that bullshit
      2, have you met every single guy on the planet? are you even a guy? no you're not so how the fuck do you know how every single guy on the planet thinks? you dont know! so stop trying to act like you're some smartass who knows everything about guys, there's probably some hot and sensitive guy out there you could be with but but you're not with because you settle for the obese loser because you dont think guys have hearts,, have fun with the guy you likely settled for while i have fun meeting nice guys with god faces and great hearts