Guys thoughts on girls that are avid readers?

by "avid read" i don't mean girls that read a book every time a hollywood romance motion picture movie comes out but i mean girls that read 2+ books a week for pleasure. is this a turn off, turn on or neither? thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You will not be judged by your reading prowess. (At least it will not impact your initial impression). Do I find it kinda hot, yea. Shows depth and the ability to connect with another persons story. Then again super exsive reading can hinder one's social experiences.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm the same way so the fact we would have that in common would spark my interest, and I would ask you what you read :)

• Honestly it depends on the type of guys you are looking for. If you look like a bookie, wear glasses, no sense of style or fashion, and not a good sense of makeup, then all you can expect is the low down nerds and geeks. Look at fashion magazines, ditching glasses and wearing contacts is probably the best way to go, learn how to look super attractive with makeup, and then you can get any guy you want. Sorry, but this is how today's society is...

• I find it kinda hot if a girl likes to read a lot :)

What Girls Said 0