How do I know if a guy is still intrested in me after the first date?

I went out on a kindda date with this guy i had been texting for about a week and he seemed to really like me i mean i could see signs in the non verbal that he accually like me. For example he was aleays looking me in the eyes and he his hole body was facing me the hole time. He playfully teased me and at the end of the date he brought me to my car and hugged me in front of my dad and said he would talk to me later! Weve texted eachother a couple of times since and i feel like he might be loosing intrest although when the conversation dies down he picks it back up with a question. I've seen him at cegep and everytime we would wave to eachother hello without accually getting a chance to talk... Diffrent classes diffrent times! Its been a week since the fist ishh date and he hasn't asked me out again? Is thjs normal? Should i ask him?

Most Helpful Guy

• he should follow up with you.

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you. You should ask him out I love when girls ask me out

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't been on loads of dates; but following my second real date I learnt a lot. The guy I was dating, rarely spoke to me or made an effort, and it became pretty evident that we just weren't on the same page.

I truly think this guy is just nervous and that's why he hasn't asked you. Or he's not entirely sure how you feel, so why not ask him out somewhere? And if he says no, then that's okay too. :)