Do I take the initiative, what do guys think of a girl contacting them?

I recently met a guy at a work related function and we really hit it off. A friend mentioned he thought I was nice. I have his details, should I email him a follow up 'nice to meet you' light hearted note so he knows I would be ok to hear from him, or wait to see if he contacts me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes when I meet a girl I really like, it's hard to pluck up the courage to ask her out. So when they contact you, even if it's just a "nice to meet you" it feels like winning the lottery. You know she's interested and you shouldn't get rejected when you put the ball back in her court and ask her out.

What Guys Said 2

• We like girls that take initiative, it takes the pressure off us from initiating everything all the time. Im willing to bet he will like you more because you had the guts to initiate, because we already know how scary it is.

• There's nothing wrong with a girl initiating contact. At the end of the day it's about what you want and if you want to see what you've got with this guy, then make it happen. You'll get no where sitting on your hands and hoping.

What Girls Said 0