Should I just give up on dating?

All i do is treat women to dinner, be attentive and nice and it leads to the girl being cold and distant afterwards and never a second date.. What am i doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're probably being too nice - which equates to acting like a sex-less platonic male friend who might as well be gay.

What do you do to give these women any indication that you're a man? That you find them sexually attractive? That you want to get physical with them? What sort of physical flirtation are you doing? Are you trying to get them excited about you in any way?

• I met her on online dating site so obviously i was interested in her

• You dont know me to make that judgment

• I've never grabbed a girls butt unless she was my gf

What Girls Said 5

• The world is over-populated with selfish assfucks (both male and female) that don't give a shit about other people's feelings. ME ME ME is all they care about. You sound like you're one of the good ones though. You're probably not doing anything wrong; you're just dating the wrong women, and sadly, most women are awful. Save your love, money, and energy for when that rare one comes along that's worth it.

• This anon gager said its cuz i dont show sexuality

• You are not doing anything wrong. When the right girl comes, she will truly appreciate how nice of a guy you are. Don't give up. Good luck.

• Gotta know more about the girl first, dont rush into anything ! maybe its just the wrong kind of women you're finding? and doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong from what you've said :)

• Maybe you are choosing the wrong type of girl, the takers rather than the sharers, dont give up dating , coz that means you would be looking upon every girl as the same, we arent, just be more perceptive with the next girl,

• I think @junlian was right. I did everything wrong.. The whole date went fine it was the texting afterwards that went bad

• So if i go out on a first date i shouldn't pay?

• I can't make that decision for u, only u can, coz u have to make yr own judgment of the girl, i aways like to pay my own way cos im independent, if you want different results you have to do something different that you usually do, you say girls become" distant" and "cold" towards you after your date, that tells me a lot about their character, if a guy took me on a date and was kind and generous the way have been, i would not be cold towards him, id want to return the generosity, its okay to be kind , but dont allow anyone to take advantage of your kindess, you sound like a nice guy, dont change who u are, just choose a different type of girl, if most of them are cold towards u, im not undermining u whatsoever, im im undermining the character of some girls

• You aren't doing anything wrong, u are just dating the wrong types of women.

• Look how old i am and can't get a gf. I am doing something wrong

• Basically u have more success in your own league

• Asker - u should be able to pm me now

What Guys Said 6

• Ehehehehehehevvverything mister. Woman value good guy, not nice. Hold the door open for her in 90's she'll jizz her pants, do it now. " awwe thank you." With no eye contact and voice that translates to " you better have open that door for me." Dinner and movie is old fashion she want something different that screams " I want go other places that I'm not worthy of going." She's like it for the experience but not you for doing it. Woman act cold just because that's there I tensions in the first place. There the zombies and your the fresh meet. After your drained of good guy act then you'll be a zombie too and you'll be dick to every girl and be hated but mostly loved by them by 75% more. First off you got be attractive, funny and challenging, then be communicative, funny, and funny, third be funny , funny, and take them to a place and toss back some drinks and be funny and patient. Lastly be funny funny and wait longer and be funny. Soon you'll have her asking you out.

• OF COURSE NOT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE YOUR A GOOD MAN AND DESERVE THE BEST NO WAY YOU SHOULD QUIT. YOU WILL FIND YOUR WIFE ONE DAY

• Sorry about the caps

• here's exactly what she said "it appoears you are being used as a meal ticket, cos it seems it happens with lots of girls rather then just one,"

• Well thats bad and you need to chose better girls

• Well you must dominate her at first like a leader.
    You may be acting like a dog bro? Like doing everything for her and treating like a Queen?
    Be nice... but not too much.
    The art of dating lies in the technique of holding conversation. Be polite, be gentle , be confident and last but not least...
    Keep trying!

• i guess you are destined to be single for life asker

• Being nice dosent make the girl cold mabye she's not the one u looking and u can't judge from first dinner try ur first 2-3 meeting or dating build trust realitionship and make her feel safe after that show ur love to her , in other hand it's not good idea to be too good like cold person anyway goodluck

• Like the MH answer said you are being too nice. You are also trying too hard and the female senses your trepidation. I am on my last attempt with women myself. If this one doesn't work out I will just stick to fucking them.

• I gave him mh on accident

• :P
      That's pretty funny