What do girls look for most about guys' bodies?

Hi can you please fill me in on what girls look for most in guys body's? Do girls only date guys with six packs or doesn't matter as much on they get to know your personality? I don't have a six pack although a pretty fit and I'm a little confused as to if this something girls judge you on before you get a chance to speak to say hi. Also does a hairy chest gross girls out or is it considered manly? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If I find you attractive in the first place, personality will trump everything - if your talking about those extra physical things that are great to have but aren't essential - I like a nice biceps and a strong chest, don't really care if it's a 6 pack or not though, also don't care if a guy has a hairy chest or not either, it's heat if you do, great if you dont

What Girls Said 5

• I'm weirdly attracted to men's shoulders. When he wears a v-neck shirt I just wanna pounce him! Hahaha. Also when he wears his glasses instead of contacts. I can't explain it but I find it so hot.

Anyway, neither of those reasons are why I'm dating him. They're just frosting on the cake that is his personality.

Oh and to answer your question, I don't like hairy chests, haha.

• I love when you can tell a guy definitely hits the gym sometimes (not super bulky or anything) but also has little too much beer or food and is softer around the edges. Depends on the guy's personality for the chest hair and all (for me) actually. Like if a guy loves beer, baseball and being outdoors than yeah a little chest hair is great but if a guy acts more like a little baby bitch than i do, then strip that chest hair away haha.

• It's not all about the six packs.. you can admire a person physically but it's the attitude itself that could really turn a girl on and also the hygiene.. :)

• I look for a nice heart in his body.
    The appearance could change at any moment, then I'd be stuck with a loser.
    so, looking for someone with an awesome personality is better. 😊 Personality stays with u forever, but looks change

• A DEFINED BUT NOT OVERLY MUSCLY BACK. Biggest turn on everrrrrr. Even hotter with scratch marks on ot after you know what … ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Personality and how much you love her > Healthy, financially stable, able to give her a sense of secuirty> Humor and Looks

However, since there are many male competitors in the world, it is best to have everything, it's like a package