How to compliment a guy?

how can girls compliment guys?

Updates:
this is for a friend or boyfriend

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Use masculine words when complimeting his looks. Not necesarily stroke his ego, but at least don't use words often used in a feminine context. While we get your point, we also pick up the undertones of the word. That means using "handsome" instead of "cute", for example. Complimenting skills he identify with also works well.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah ok thxx apreciate it. should i compliment all the time?

• hm... not really. Compliments and words don't bite on guys unless your actions live up to them. Guys aren't like girls, we don't need to be told over and over again that you love us. Be simply need you to SHOW us, to act like you love us.

So the best compliment to a guy you like isn't words, but action.

• oh ok then thxx

What Guys Said 6

• tell him that he looks shorter than he is.

(well this is a compliment at least for me LOL)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say ure a nice guy. It's a good generalisation. Gets him thinking if it's his looks, personality or both.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey... handsome!!! when u first look at him... and will find this normal and won't react to it!!! but will think about it and keep telling she called me handsome... whoooo..

this might happen..

your call!!

0|0
    0|0
  • just be friendly to guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Say: Woooow :D

0|0
    0|0
    • haha ok ill try that

• Show All
    • yeap happend and i was like yea i am the man! :DD
      But you must know that there's a thin line between flatterig and humiliating a man with that so don't doit wrong :)

• haha good for u and yeah thxx i hope i dont

• Focus on anything that will make him feel more manly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Is this a guy you like and want to flirt with, or a friend who you just want to give a compliment?

0|0
    0|0
  • The best complement is showing you value their opnions, and if they say someothing funny laugh at it, most people love to make people laugh, and its a huge compliment if to get someones elses joke etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him he has a big cock, they like that.

1|1
    0|0