Im nearly 17 and never had a boyfriend and never in love?

So im 17 and i haven't like anyone for about 2 years.
I am tired of this situation. I mean i listen to all my friends saying thigs to their boyfriends , texts ext. I , nothing.
Is this cuz i haven't meet the one yet? Im starting to feel like i never will. I know im just a teen girl and shouldn't worry about this things but i do :/

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't like anyone, what's the point?

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't truly have my first love till I was 20. And she absolutely broke my heart and it's been almost 4 years and I still think about her daily. So be glad you haven't had that yet. Love is awesome but if it doesn't work out man it sucks. As for dating or not liking anyone for a while I wouldn't worry about it. I've been single 3 1/2 years. It's given me time to myself and to do what I want. So don't be in any rusrustling will find a good guy.

• Since you are a girl, i dont think you should be worried about that,
    Because girls doesnot chase boy
    But boys do
    So dont worry :)

What Girls Said 4

• I had my first boyfriend at 19 and fell in love out of no where. I wasn't looking I've never been very interested in relationships although people have tried to get with me. He friend requested me on Facebook and I commented on his status about his abuelita eating a nopal a year ago and we're still in contact. It was fate honestly because although we went to the same school I hadn't seen him once. For 7 months we never met each other in person we were just friends and he invited me to a dance one day and we got more serious and that boy I never knew existed I fell in love with and we've been dating for 6 months. Love just happens to rush it or force anything just let it happen. And always be a friend before a girlfriend

• don't worry at all. I was just like you 2 years ago. It will happen in no time and you won't even realise

• You don't have to worry about it, if you find a nice guy and you're attracted to him, it will happen! Don't be upset because your friends have boyfriends and you don't, sometimes it just takes time to find someone nice (:

• Don't worry lovely, I was like you, but I promise you, you will meet so many nice guys when you finish school. You'll start a whole new life, and as you begin to fulfill your ambitions, everything will fall into place, trust yourself in that.<3