I asked a girl out last week, and she said okay. The next day, she said she was "uncomfortable" going on a date. Whay should I say?

We were aquaintences who got along well in high school. Now that its week later, is it okay to ask her why she canged her mind? Is it okay is I ask het this over text? Should I not say anything? Should I ask her if we are still friends?

To be clear, on the day we were supposed to go our, I asked her to clarify if we were not going, and she said we were not.

Most Helpful Girl

• She may have just had a change of heart, change of mind is all... bottom line, nothing more to explain. I have done this myself, been guilty of sin in the turning 360 degrees all at once, just Not-----Feeling it, I call it.
    No, don't bother again, don't put her on the spot with anything. She will only make you feel worse with her lame duck excuses and no real reason of the season as to why. And being you were both just 'Acquaintances' a long time ago, she may have just given it some thought and decided if it wasn't More Then, it probably Hasn't----Changed any.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• If it was me, I would be upfront, and simply say 'Was looking forward to hanging out, are you still interested?'
    It's not too much pressure and if for any reason she feels nervous, you can go from there.

• Normally when girls say that it means she is not interested an she is laughing at you behind your back with her friends

What Guys Said 2

• Don't say anything. She said what she meant. There's no need to figure out why. Whether you are friends is up to you. Do you want to still hang out with her while desiring her romantically?

• She's a flake.