Met a guy online and dating a month?

I have gone out about 8 times in 3 weeks with this guy. We text every single day and see each other at least 3 times a week. He texts good morning every day. I asked if he was dating anyone else and he said no. That I'm the only one he's seeing. I really like him and I pretty sure he feels the same about me. But here's the issue: he still goes one his online dating profile for like 15-20 mins at a time. Why? I deleted mine. But my friend got an inbox message from him a week ago and she didn't respond and he hasn't contacted her a gain since.
He calls, texts every single day good morning then the second he's out of work he asks how my day is. What do I say or think?

I should add that we are in our 30's

Most Helpful Guy

• he's most likely still trying to keep his options open if it doesn't work out with you. but im sure he really does like you like you think he does. you don't even have to mention it until things get more serious, just don't let it get to your head. he could in fact be totally innocent. don't act out of impulse based off imperfect information or no evidence.

What Guys Said 4

• it sounds like he is still looking at and checking out other girls. perhaps you should ask him why he still has the profile open and is still actively communicating with other women if he wants to date you

• But how do I bring it up without sounding like a crazy? I deleted my profile after we met. I told him Saturday that I only date one guy at a time. And he seemed surprised I said that. I then asked if he was dating anyone else. He's said no.

• how is it crazy to ask that he either date you exclusively and stop perusing the dating sites or at least be honest that he is still sort of keeping his options open? if you want monogamy you need to get it and not settle or accept for anything else

• Are you sure you're matured woman?

• @chocolateismylover are we over this stage yet '-'

• hmm do u sex*

What Girls Said 1

• He seems like he is keeping options open. He doesn't take you serious in my opinion. Ask him directly. Don't be afraid of losing. Does he want a serious relationship? Or not? If no, don't waste your time. Move on. You will be hurt otherwise.