Im talking to this guy online, good or bad?

been chatting for about 3 years now...

and yes it was based on sex, and i stupidity sent him a few pics of me, a few nudes without my face, and a few selfire photo of my face, he knows my name and my face :x...

but over all he never threathened me noe preasurred me, even after sending him pictures he never blackmailed me... and no he never showed his face but told me his name but im not sure it real, he says he is 24 but i know he is much older coz one time we spoke over skyp. so there's that.

but after 3 years it made me wonder why does this guy still intend to talk to me for so long? i now feel extremly paranoid, like he could track me down or i feel like i have to look over my shoulder etc etc,...

we both live in different countires, he lives in usa and I live in india but i am from usa aswell and im going to go there to live with my sister soon and he happens to live in california :p...

and please please give me seriouse answers, nothing silly!

Most Helpful Girl

• So he used you for sex, an photos lol. He clearly doesn't want a gf and just wants fun. Not sure if he will stalk you but after 3 years if he was like that surely he would of tried already. If you want something real stop talking to him.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should stop sending such photos, he does not seem like a guy who want's to have a relationship or anything like it. It seems more like he just wants to see you naked. I don't think he can track you down, but just in case try not to give him any more information and I would suggest to cut the connection with him. He only seem to want to use you for his own gain.

• his gain is just to see me naked?

• hmm yes, but also he would listen to my problems and give me mature advice which would make a lot of sense to my life,... but he never talked about hos probs tho. and he would always comfort me and apparently never got anyyoyed when ever i asked him anything...

• Then I would probabaly say that he could be a really nice guy, but just try to be safe and not send him any more pictures. If he really wants to keep talking to you he should not care if he gets naked pictures or not.

Also, it is always a bad idea to send naked picture to someone because once you've done that you will never know what he might do with them and who he can send them to

• dont worry about it. who knows his intentions but dont get freaked out over this. if you wanna stop then just stop.

• He may really like you. Perhaps he didn't tell you his real name, maybe he has a girlfriend or is married, maybe you're more trusting... whatever the reason, I think that he has been consistent with you for this long says something about how he views you. He certainly doesn't sound like he's using you.

• okay if he is not using me, then what exactly? besides being consistent

• no we dont cyber either,...

• Well, it all sounds like a "good thing" to me.

• I see nothing bad in talking to you for so long. He is just another internet buddy of yours. We all have. As for the nude pictures, you must really trust that guy to send them. If you say that you don't believe his age, name and he never showed his face to you, you probably shouldn't have send the pictures. But again I don't think you should worry about anything.

What Girls Said 2