Dating an African online, would you do it o nah?

Would you date someone in africa online (social networks etc) with the intent to meet/get serious. Iv always wonderd, ladies especially.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• He could be in Africa, UK, Russia, Japan, Peru or even the state right next to mine. If he is more than a 40 minute drive away then he is too damn far away for me to want to persue anything.

• Am guess ur not the LDR type, iv found the further away you are from ur partner the closer you get cause your forced to constantly talking rather than constantly boning.

• No because I probably won't make to Africa anytime soon so I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time and also no because I'm not a fan of LDRs.

• Bt this what I mean tho, u meet online u find you got similar intrests and you talk for time. if the offer was there all ur expenses sorted, would you take that gamble.

• No I wouldn't.

• Never would I ever consider a relationship with someone I haven't met in person.

• Probably not.

• No, too dangerous I guess

• Why too dangerous

• That person could be anyone and then when you meet something dangerous could happen. I think being with someone you have met face to face to start off with is the safest option.

• Not my type :(

What Guys Said 1

• Even if it's a North African country, that's still too far away from me. So, I'd rather pass.