A 18 year old guy dating a 30 year old woman?

What do you think of a 18 year old guy hooking up with a 30 year old woman? She doesn't look her age at all she looks 20 years old and has a very nice body I can't help but just stare and start a conversation with her she has everything I look for in a woman and we flirt here and there but I haven't made an attempt to approach her also she doesn't have any kids but I just wanted to see what do you think of this type of relationship?

• That's too many years apart
  • Age gap doesn't matter
  • Look for someone your age

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it a shot. Life is for having new experiences. This might be a good one, this might be a bad one. You'll never know until you try.

• Your right I also noticed more girls are voting that she's too old but yet if it was the other way it would be a different answer lol but I rent and got my own car and have a stable job she knows I go to college so I'll take your advice.

• I'm 44, and if I was single and an 18 year old wanted to date, I'd do it in a heartbeat - regardless of what people said.

What Girls Said 4

• I say you go, girl!

• Love is love... Masive age gap with me and my partner

• Yuck 😡😱😣😔😝

• My friend was 17 and his gf was 34... that was so weird

What Guys Said 3

• at that much of an age difference, she's probably isn't looking for a relationship with you. sex wise, iam sure you and her is very compatible since she's peaking sexually and you're at your sexual prime too. but i dont think she will see you as her equal social economically. in other words, women her age care about what her friends might think if you and her walk down the street holding hands. from her point of view, you can't have a relationship with each other. but she might be down to just have sex. i would flirt with her a lot and build a lot of sexual tension and then ask her to hang out

• In my opinion age is just a number so if you both get along and have good chemistry then go for it!!

• Go for it bro, just be sure you can offer adult conversation when it comes to it.