How do guys feel about stretchmarks?

Do you think stretchmarks are ugly? Do they affect how you feel about a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have them on my ass, but hey what can i do.. :P

What Guys Said 6

• As long as you take your clothes off rather than be like "NO YOU MUSTN'T SEE ME NAKED BECAUSE I HAVE STRETCH MARKS AND OMG DOES HE EVEN LOVE ME" there's honestly no reason to care about them.

• Confidence is best then :)

• Definitely. I've seen some extra-shallow people here on GAG who would make a fuss about it but they're honestly not worth anyone's time, so if anyone gives you a hard time about it in any way, just show them the door.

• Thankyou :)

• No physical appearance would ever affect how I feel about a girl. If I fall for her then I fall fall for warts and all.

• It's normal, even guys have them, it's not just a woman thing. Most guys won't care about this, don't worry about it.

• I try not to judge someone by how they look, but instead by their personality. But I guess as long as it is not streachmarks that cover a really big part of the body there shouldn't be any problem with a girl having them

• "I try not to judge someone by how they look, but instead by their personality" We need more people like you in the world!

• Yeah. It's just that some guys have unrealistic expectations influenced by media that every woman should have clear unmarked skin. Glad to hear that there are open minded men out there who focus on the most important things like personality :)

• Problem is that it seems like there is a lot of times when that is not what is wanted from a guy.
      Sometimes I just feel that girls just want guys to say that and act like it when they need it, not when they want someone to date.

• I have so many stretch marks on my body because I grew to fast like muscle wise. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything. If anything, they turn a lot of girls off lol but I like lifting weights so whatever. I have em so I wouldn't care if a girl had em

• I personally wouldn't care if a guy had stretch marks and okay :)

• Stretch marks are natural, I have stretch marks on the very inside of my thighs just underneath my ballsac, so for me to whinge about a woman having stretch marks would be hypocritical would it not?

What Girls Said 4

• Most don't care, confidence is key. They want to see you naked, not covering your body and being awkward.

• Yea my man says he likes them Bc their my mommy strips but I tell him he's full of shit.

• Either u were big and got small or small and got big. . . some guys got stretch marks too #LIFE

• They are stripes and from my past the guys I have dated didn't care cause Im very tall and I grew pretty fast but I'm fit so they could care less but that's me..