My Boyfriend thinks i'm fun to be around but not to talk to?

So lately my boyfriend and I have been having some rough times. We have been arguing about every day now. We have been dating for over a year and this randomly happened. He has been calling me all these names that make me cry every night. I have been trying to work it out with him and he keeps threatening that we will end up breaking up because when i'm hurt I don't want to talk. I have so much stuff going on in my life already, but He was my first of everything. I don't want to let go of that. He says I'm fun to be around in person but i'm boring to talk to. I have a bunch of extra curricular activities with band and church and NHS. Then I have school going on too. I'm so busy but he's already graduated and just works. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is calling you NAMES, then you should kick him to the curb and let him sulk in his antagonistic spite.

What Guys Said 4

• It's OK most girls are boring to talk to anyways and require men to lead the conversation.

• Sounds like you just want to keep him around just to say you have a boyfriend

• Looks like you are on the slow track to being broken up with... if you've had sex, then I'm pretty sure this relationship is done. someone has put you in the FB zone.
    "you are fun to be around but not to talk to"
    sounds like something i'd use to keep a girl around that i had no interest in but still wanted to cut.
    in guy speak, that basically means
    "shut up and suck this dick" lol
    sorry, the drink is kicking in.

• How can you be fun around unless you talk? Do you juggle dead cats and give random blow jobs?

• I'm dying laughing...

• He meant not fun to talk to on the phone as in text

• Odd thing is many people have better personalities with text versus talking.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm afraid to say looks like it's not gonna work out... even though he was your first of everything dosent mean he'll be your last and even though you don't want to let go I think you have too... sorry