What makes a guy attractive?

I see girls with these guys. I never had a gf, and im 22. I just never felt attractive. Im like 5'6, black, muscular, baby face. Idk, maybe it because im shy. But idk, i just never bothered to approach girls because i don't think they find me physically attractive, plus im too shy anyways. I have a lot of friends though, make friends easily. I look confident, but i can just fake it well. Deep down inside im just that shy quiet kid like I've always been. Idk, just never felt secure enough to approach women. I over-hear girls at school talk about what they find attractive and I don't fit that bill of 6ft tall, hunky, etc, so i just never bother approaching women because of it.

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Shyness is definitely whats holding you back. Girls like funny and friendly guys. A guy that is nice and can make her laugh. Thats what I personally find attractive in a guy... But if a guy is shy and holds back quite often because of his lack of confidence, then that makes him less approachable to women as they then feel like this guy probably doesn't want many people approaching them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Shy guys are kinda cute though. Maybe you need to have a bit more confidence and just go up to a girl and say hi.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, straightforwardness. Keep that shyness away. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys:
    •hair
    •smile
    •smell (cologne)
    •confidence "not shy"
    •nice
    •clean mouth
    •good style

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• just don't give a shit man... as i do. i don't care if girs find me attractive or not.

0|0
    0|0