Girls what type of dudes do you like the most?

White dudes?
Black dudes?
Or tan dudes :D?

0|0
15|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I ain't fussy, if you have a good personality and I can ride you im happy ;D

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u mean by ride? Haha

• You know what I mean ;P
      phisical looks mean little to me, its all about the personality match. Its just a bonus if they look good.

What Girls Said 14

• I normally go for tall, white guys with blonde hair and blue eyes (just how it works out) who are funny and sweet, usually wallflower types.
    But here I am about to marry a Cuban American whos 5-11 with dark hair, dark green eyes and who's buff as hell. He's silly, outspoken, family oriented, goal minded.
    You never know who will be the one

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, Id prefer a tan or black man who is tall. But the type of guy I usually go for is the nerdy but funny guy lol. Humour and common interests are what make me fall for a guy rather than having physical attraction. You can't base a relationship on looks alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like HOT dudes :) race is irrelevant.

1|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. Maturity, sensibility, good personalities.

0|2
    0|0
  • funny modest good looking dudes

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious
    nice
    kind

0|0
    0|0
  • Any at all ahha :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy that has a really good personality and bad boys are hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny Asian dudes! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lebanese dudes ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians. But black guys are also very attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • My grandpa was born in china

• Prefer tan guys, I'm into mediterranean guys, like southern italians haha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny ones that smell really good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, not a girl, but it's clear enough: A guy that is playful (Not funny, playful), emotionally free (Don't know how to say this in English, a dude that is not a crying baby), well resolved in business field (No need to be rich, but at least have some success in life, or is on the way to success), a dude that can offer protection (Not a violent guy, but one that knows how to solve different kinds of conflicts), must like his own health (Mental and physical), do the right thin in the right time, listen to her problems (But not get involved) and some other aspects, but those are the most important ones. Girls are not after beauty, as most douchebags thinks, they are after personality.

0|0
    1|2