Why don't guys like me?

I'm an a 17 year old girl and I weigh 193 pounds. I am artistic and had lots of girls friends. But lately I've just been real depressed about everything and isolating myself, and no one truly noticed or cared enough to say anything. No boys ever pay any attention to me I have never had a bf or ever even kissed a guy. I don't think I'm an overly ugly person. Why don't any guys bother to try and get to know me. :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• guys dont seem to like you because there judgmental assholes who only care about looks i hope you find someone that will like you for who you are

What Guys Said 8

• Your weight will be a major factor for teenaged boys.
    The other factor is your self pity. Both guys and girls are not attracted to someone that lacks self confidence.

You know Honey Boo-Boo? She's a fat little brat, and she'll probably be overweight her entire life. But she's got spunk, personality and a lot of confidence in herself. She's popular on TV because of her personality. That is valued a whole lot more than just appearances.

• Well, guys your age are picky on who they date
    if a girl doesn't look like a barbie doll they don't want her
    they have issues sweetie.. I can tell you on my opinion it's
    not your weight even if i loss lot of weight i would still be interested
    in bigger girls / curvy girls. I don't date skinny girls complete turn off

• how tal are you? if you're tall and 193 you've got the best body basically

• Well the problem is, 193 pounds, at an example height of say 5'6", is going into the obese category on most charts, and, unfortunately, the media makes guys want stickfigure girlfriends.

• You're in high school you may be a little overweight. You may have to put yourself out there and maybe put the move on a guy yourself

• May be your having your Saturn Return, tough time and it will pass.

• Well please relax and know you have a lot to offer a guy. You might want to consider losing weight if you want to attract a guy at your age though as heavier is not so attractive to boy regardless of them being shallow. Other reasons to lose weight is it is bad for your back, joints and possible health problems like diabetes when you get older. Be well and happy.

• 193 pounds is a bit on the heavy side for most guys.

What Girls Said 2

• because you weight 193 pounds. I don't even know how tall you are but that's obviously overweight. when you start losing weight and get down to an average weight youwill see more guys have interest in you

• This is literally discribing me but just for the fact that am underweight super skinny no butt small chest and get bullied (15 female) I have trust issues with boys I'm also super shy but I'm pretty sure it's all with feeling confidence that's what I've been told!