Would you make a girl your girlfriend if she posted revealing on the internet for her career? For instance, a busty bikini model? (pic)?

Could you look past the idea, and date her if she was a cool girl in real life? And she was getting paid for it too! Or is it a turn off having other guys see her body? Be honest and imagine if it REALLY happened to you in real life... and she was gorgeous.

Here's a general idea of what I'm talking about (random google pic):
www.shockmansion.com/.../...-Shock-Mansion1177.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Brutal Honesty

Just bikini shots, I think id be cool with. They dont look revealing. Topless /nude shoots I'd be less cool with, but I might give her chance depending on what they looked like.

I'm not sure if I'd marry her, it would depend on other factors, but a lack of modesty is a negative.

I think would cheapen the intimacy to know that a bunch of photographers got to see my girlfriend naked and the only thing they had to do was pay her money.

Realistically nobody is 100% perfect BUT the pros have to outweigh the cons and I do consider it a con. So she'd have to have a good personality and be attractive because it's not worth it if she's just average looking and has those kinda pics online. See if a girl has those pics online but is really attractive, the odds of a guy finding a equally attractive girl that doesn't have nudes is rare, so sometimes guys will overlook a lack of modesty but ONLY if she is hot enough that it counteracts her lack of modesty. Also if she posed nude for phographers I'd want her to pose the same way for me so I'd have my own pics that the photographers don't have. Last she can't work with Terry Richardson, that dude makes my skin crawl.

I will say that a lot of famous models end up with really high status guys BUT their relationships don't tend to last long. That's just famous models tho, I'm not sure if it's the fame or the nature of their work so maybe non famous models have more successful love lives :/

What Guys Said 18

• Her being in busty bikini pics on the Internet wouldn't bother me a bit. But if she had fake boobs like that, it would be a problem for me.

Personally, I don't ascribe any negative connotations to being a model, even a "sexy" (but non-porn) model, as long as the girl had her own integrity. To me, it would just be a job like any other.

Not every guy would feel that way, but any guy with self-confidence would be fine with it.

• I don't mind, I would date a cam girl, or stripper. As long as she was trust worthy, and I felt that she was loyal. People would check her out and imagine shit anyways. At the end of the day she is with me and not others so I don't mind her occupation.

• Anacherie and Tianna G.
    I definitely would lol.

Anyways, yes but only if she had other qualities I want in a woman that aren't physical. I don't care how hot you are, if you are a bitch and treat me like shit, I will never want you as a girlfriend. Or even date for that matter. Just a one night stand

• why should i care... it's her own business

• It depends on why she posted the pic? What career requires her to post bikini pics online? Modelling? It's her job! Who cares!

• Yeah, like she got paid to advertise products and maybe host at clubs! Ok so you would marry a girl like that! Cool

• Of course, that's why I said she had a sweet personality in real life, but she had to post these pics on her social networks. My question is, would the lifestyle prevent you from marrying her?

• There is no way to know that. Would it stop me? maybe. maybe not. depends on a lot of variables.

• I would. I mean, she's a model. That's awesome. I doubt I'd be bothered by what she does. The main problem is that I may feel a bit "unworthy" of her at times, but yeah I'd still date her.

• I'd be fine with it.

• It would make me a little uncomfortable maybe less likely to get real serious. But I'd probably give her a chance

• I wouldn't mind at all...

• I honestly wouldn't care at all.

• Ha. I would gladly date anyone that looked like that. As long as she was smart and kind and funny.

• It wouldn't bother you if it was her job to post those pics on the internet everyday? You would still marry her? Thats sweet

• Wouldn't bother me at all. I try not to be so critical or judgmental. I have some of my own issues to deal with that can sometimes be judged unfairly. So I practice good karma.

• It's like asking if you'd date a pornstar or stripper, only not as crass. I mean sure, that's why he was attracted to in the first place, right? It would be hypocritical to not date her because of what he was attracted to in the first place (jealousy)

• I would as long as she wasn't nude

• I would not want someone other than me to see everything about my gf.

• Well, actors do it all the time

• Oh WOW, I'd take either one of them! 😍😍😍

• Ok. Marriage material?

• So her personality has to match.. meaning grab millions of men's attention? That's hard to do for a girl lol

• I just meant that as a figure of speech. She just has to have a good personality. lol

• I think I'd like her more.

• Nice, so you would potentially marry a girl like that

• That would not play a factor in my decision because #1. I have done much worse, and #2. It's her job.

Do I see Giselle Bundchen for doing the same thing? No. And she's married to the biggest stud in the USA, Tom Brady. www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/...on+JYyDJj8ZGmfl.jpg

Even someone as innocent as Emma Watson does the same thing. AND IT'S HERMIONE!
      d1i6tehnj672py.cloudfront.net/.../...uk-front2.jpg

My point is, it's not a big deal. I think my qualities for a marriage partner is deeper than whether she has centerfolds in the public domain. I would potentially marry someone who I am fully committed to, I am in love with, and we are moving along the same path together as a team. Therefore, revealing photographs like the ones aforementioned are not a deal breaker for me.

In fact, Maybe she can teach me a few things and bring out the sexiness in me, too.

• Also, people change with time.

You remember Angelina Jolie circa 1989?
      let3.net/.../angelina-jolie-young-8_thumb.jpg

Look at her now in 2014. United Nations High Commissoner for Refuges and a witch in Disney movies.
      cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/.../...ncil-meeting-01.jpg

• I'm not into girls that do that. Like yeah you would have sex with her but nothing serious

• What about after the sex? Wouldn't you be so attracted to her, that you stayed?

• I like it to be just for me , like it's not as special when every guy gets to look. It does not matter that she's hot. She shows it to every guy it's a bit of turn off TBH. Like if it was just me seeing it i'd think damn I'm a lucky guy but it's not so i'm just like oh yeah. It's less special

• Ok, I definitely see where you're coming from

What Girls Said 2

• you don't think those girls have boyfriends? you can get and keep a boyfriend if you are an ig model. you would actually be a status symbol in a lot of guys eyes. there are some guys who are super conservative who wouldn't see you as relationship material, so just be careful and don't trust too easily until you can tell the guy is really into you. but yeah lots of girls who model like that have boyfriends. its revealing and sexy but still mainstream acceptable

• Yeah, why not