Should I ask him to lunch or wait and see what happens?

I think he's cute and we're always locking eyes. I caught him checking me out one time. I don't know if he's just being a guy or if he actually likes me. He seems to be a shy guy and he doesn't really approach me and I don't even know his name. I was thinking of asking him to lunch to get to know him. should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why... in the fuck... would you wait?

You know what waiting does? It gives him the impression you aren't interested. It gives another woman time to get him. It gives you time to freak yourself out and not ask him out.

Fucking. Ask. Him. Out.

This isn't the 1950s. Pull up your big girl panties... and do it.

What Guys Said 3

• why don't you ask him ouy... you've got nothing to lose LOL

• Don't ever "wait" that makes a guy think your not interested so he will move on. Try giving him a smile next time you both lock eyes that will let him know that you want him to approach. But just ask him a question whatever it is just so you can start the conversation and then from there just talk to him and ask him out.

• Don't "wait" as a guy i have to say its really once when a girl approaches me first. If you don't make your move you might never know right?

What Girls Said 0