Should I blame myself for being ugly?

I blame myself for being ugly or unattractive to women. I wish I never liked to eat unhealthy foods so I never became fat. I think my face is weirdly shaped and I hate it so much. Is it wrong for me to wish I had an attractive looking face and body? I get jealous of good looking guys and I hate that I do. It makes me hate myself even more than I already do. It's not their fault I feel this way about myself. How can I fix this? I don't want to be miserable and unhappy anymore. I feel so pathetic that the only girlfriend I ever had was a lie and cheated on me because I wasn't good looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boy you are WRONG!!! I find you very attractive. Yet, like the previous gagger said try to change what is in your control; dressing and work out. :)

What Girls Said 4

• If you find something wrong with yourself, fix it. You can work out and eat healthy. All hope is not lost. I don't think you're ugly, but you do so go ahead and do what you need to do. You don't need women to make you feel attractive.

• You can't help how you look, you should learn to love yourself for what you are and then that confidence will bloom and you will find it easier to find someone. You have to learn to love yourself as you can't be anything else.

• yes and I should blame myself for being black, lol, but seriously, no, you're not ugly

• Jeeze, that's like blaming yourself for not being Jesus.

What Guys Said 3

• From everything i read on here, i doubt that she cheated on you because of your looks. or she wouldn't have gone out with you to begin with. She probably cheated on you because Low Self-Esteem is just oozing out of you. and that is a MAJOR turn off for women who think confidence in a man is attractive. There are people less good looking than you are who still get with women. I had severe acne and still had girlfriends. its confidence. so when you cut out that whine, straighten that spine and not a give a flying fish about what anyone thinks about you or your looks... you would have taken the first step.

• I know that my low self confidence is a major turn off and I want so badly to fix I just don't know how or where to start.

• you should read the last 3 lines of my opinion again then.

• Control what you can control. Get in shape, dress better, etc. No one will love you unless you love yourself first.

• Nah man, its your parents fault. Don't feel bad.