If he doesn't text back?

If a guy doesn't text back or takes a while to text back it's because he's not interest right? I mean I know this guy can be busy and he's not a big phone person (half the time he doesn't carry his phone with him) but sometimes he just won't respond at all. I should just chalk it up to him not being interested right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats assumption and you may lose out on a good guy. have patience. he'll text. give it a week max. if he doesn't text back in a week, he probably may never do. also i don't have the background story.. for all i know, you guys could be best friends and for one time he hasn't texted back lol

• Lol well we aren't best friends. We've gone out on two dates and I really enjoy his company. And it's not like I text him all the time. Just occasional texts in the past 3 weeks. But it always seems like it takes him forever to text back or he doesn't respond at all.

• e-five. Im here anytime lol and ur welcome.

• Hahaha well thank you! I appreciate it

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe he has a life outside of being glued to his phone, constantly waiting to reply to you. Give the guy a break!

RING RING! Know what that sound is? That's the sound a PHONE makes when you CALL him! Maybe you should TALK to him if it's that important.

• I'm not a phone person myself. I can just leave my phone somewhere, turned off, and not think about it for days, or weeks, or months. If you want to know whether someone is interested or not, talk to him in person.

• Me personally, I work 60+ hours a week. I work a few double shifts here and there. I don't always have time to text back right away because I can't have my phone on me at work. But I will usually text them back on my break or when my shift is over if im really interesting in seeing them.

• if guys dont text backn or wait hella long to it usually means they aren't interested if he waits a little bit to text back like 5 10 or even 15 minutes it shows that he dosent want to seem obsessive over you or dosent want you to think he is creepy by texting back really fast

• How long we talking here? Guy code explicitly states that if you text back in between 2-5 minutes you'll seem desperate. Sometimes after that we just forget. Forgive me madam

• Why do girls obsess over text response times? Next you'll be asking what his message really means.

• Why even share an opinion if all you're going to do is complain? If you think the question is dumb than don't even bother responding. It's a waste of both our time

• There are girls lve liked that I didn't message for days.

• Hmm... interesting. I guess when girls like someone they want to see or talk to them all the time at the beginning. Maybe that's why we think a guy isn't interested if he doesn't respond or doesn't initiate more communication

What Girls Said 0