Inviting her over after a month is not too soon, right?

I recently went out with a woman ( mid- 20's, bout my age) a couple times, and things were pretty smooth. Now since she doesn't work and I pay for the dates we have been on, After a month of knowing her I decide to invite her over, not even to meet the folks or anything, but to do something FREE for a change. After I invited her, she does a complete 180 on me and totally breaks off contact! Now... did I invite her to my house too early on or does anybody feel like I do, this girl has some problems lol.

And btw, its not like I invited her over just for sex...if it didn't happen on that occasion then it just didn't! But I feel like she handled it immaturely to be a woman her age and screwed up her chance with me in the process.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if she screwed up her chance with you then why does it matter to you? I'd think you'd only want to know if there was a possibility you'd still want her.

• Dont get me wrong. the hell with her at this moment lol. But a friend of mine felt like I did the whole "invite to my house" too soon. So I wonder, you agree with him or with me that this girl is just bugged? lol

• Lol then why'd you ask? You obviously don't want me to confuse you with the facts. Your mind is made up hah

• Sure... doesn't change my personal opinion, but I told ya, I was curious to know if people agreed with me. besides, I'm only interested in meeting women who don't freak out and has their head on straight, like yourself lol.

What Guys Said 0