If you liked a girl, would you still talk to others?

If you're interested in a girl & want to date her, before y'all make it official, do you talk to others girls? & why?

Most Helpful Guy

• During the flirtation phase yes, this is so we don't seem desperate or clingy, its all part of how a guy flirts. Pay attention to whom he is focused on, if he is talking mostly to you then he is likely bidding his time waiting for an opportune moment to make a move.

What Guys Said 7

• Talking with other girls is a healthy thing to do for a guy. Even if he's interested in another girl, it can be a sing he is a social person and not too much depending on this one girl he has a crush on. It can show strength and character.
    There is a difference between talking and flirting, however. If I'm interested in a girl I would not flirt with other girls. (I migth talk flirty-ish with good friends, but just my way of communicating and doesn't really count as flirting I think.)

• Yes, until we have known each other for a while and we are committed and having sex on a regular basis im going to be talking to other girls. I do this because I learned girls are super flakey. They can be super into a guy one day and off to the next shiny object the next.

• Yes I do. I never put all my eggs in one basket. I may be into this chick but there's the chance that she's not all that into me, or boring as all hell. Either way gotta keep your options open.

• Ye the world doesn't stop spinning b/c I like you.. If you're the one I want I'll put all my effort Into u but I won't cut anyone off that has been around until it's completely official then that's when I cut em off

• Depends if you are friends with the girls or not. Guys are pretty obvious if they are talking to another girl, while seeing someone. Like they will constantly be on their phone when they are with you or out doing stuff. The why part can exist for a lot of reasons like, they are wanting a backup plan cause they feel this won't work out, or if the guys tendencies are horrible with women. Could be a lot of other reasons

• Unless I love you, you're not going to be the center of my attraction

• To not put all your eggs in one basket, I guess? I know that isn't the most romantic answer but until you are in an official relationship, people should be able to play the field a bit.

What Girls Said 0